These videos highlight questions and answers about hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and treatments by our health care professionals.
Some videos may include real surgery images and may be graphic.
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM) Treatment – Alcohol Septal Ablation, featuring Samir Kapadia, MD
- Why Is Cardiac Imaging Important for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy? Featuring Milind Desai, MD
- Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy: The Cleveland Clinic Approach to Surgery
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: What is it and how is it treated? Featuring Drs. Smedira and Wierup.
- Extended Septal Myectomy
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, featuring Drs. Nissen, Desai and Smedira
- Robotic Myectomy and Mitral Valve Surgery for Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, featuring Per Wierup, MD, PhD
- Surgical Management of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: Children, featuring Kenneth Zahka, MD
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Genetics, featuring Christina Rigelsky, MS, LGC
- Ethanol Ablation, featuring Drs. Cosgrove and Gillinov
- Septal Myectomy
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM): Not a Hopeless Disease, Drs. Lever and Smedira
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy - Medical
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: Coping, featuring Leopoldo Pozuelo, MD
- Drug Reduces the Need for Surgery in Nearly 90% of Patients with HCM, Cleveland Clinic Study Shows, Melind Desai, MD
Heart, Vascular & Thoracic Institute Videos by Topics
Explore our free online video presentations for information about heart, vascular and thoracic conditions and treatments.