A unique opportunity for the clinician and healthcare executive, this one or two-week program will prepare you to navigate the challenges of leading, managing and growing large healthcare organizations domestically and globally. The Samson Global Leadership Academy was established by the generosity of Mr. Eric and Sheila Samson.
Key features include:
- Developing a long-term relationship with a Cleveland Clinic executive coach to advance your career and enhance your leadership potential
- First hand look at clinical and operational innovations through shadowing opportunities with subject matter experts
- Intimate roundtable discussions, sharing strategies, lessons and management techniques based on Cleveland Clinic's business model
- Networking opportunities with Cleveland Clinic executives and peers from around the world
- Personal leadership development includes executive communication and public speaking skills
Why Samson Global Leadership Academy?
This remarkable transformational experience allows you to apply your learnings in our healthcare system by focusing on your personal leadership development and business acumen. Our faculty is comprised of experienced Cleveland Clinic physicians and executives who will provide you with applied and proven business models and strategies to help navigate your organizational challenges.
Through working with an experienced executive coach that ensures a well-integrated experience, combined with lectures, tours, team building activities and networking events, you will achieve the critical framework to begin effecting change immediately in your organization.
Who should attend?
Healthcare executives, including physicians, nurses and administrators who currently function, or aspire to function, as senior executives for a healthcare organization or a related industry.
Research-based Curriculum Competencies
The following competencies are the foundation of our curriculum:
- Commitment to lifelong learning
- Communication (e.g., negotiation, conflict resolution and team building)
- Emotional intelligence
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry (regarding clinical processes, information technology, human resources and legal climates)
- Problem-solving skills
- Technical knowledge (e.g., operational, financial systems, strategy)
The agenda covers a unique blend of theory, real-world application, and hands-on learning expressly designed to develop yourself as well as your organization.
- Discuss critical issues current in the healthcare global industry
- Reflect on the definition of leadership within the context of your values, capabilities, role, and passion as a leader
Please contact Mr. Joaquin DosReis at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this program or to request the sample agenda.
The Samson Global Leadership Academy capitalizes on the value of executive coaching by pairing you with an executive coach based on your career aspirations and background. Through critical conversations and reflection, executive coaches will individually guide you to formulate an actionable plan that is realistic and attainable. Conversations center around developing a leadership vision, recognizing strengths and weaknesses, and identifying potential blind spots.
The executive coaching relationship is designed to last beyond the residential program. Whether it’s to fine tune plans or simply to offer a status update, you are encouraged to take advantage of this executive coaching opportunity, uniquely designed to help advance your career and leadership potential.
Leadership Development Plan
Through engaging in conversation and reflection with your executive coach, you will acquire the knowledge to complete your own leadership development plan.
At the end of the program, you will have the opportunity to share highlights and key takeaways of your experience and how you will apply this knowledge to transform yourself into a visionary leader.
Accreditation, Tuition & Registration
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
$8,500 USD - 1 week
$15,000 USD - 2 weeks
Includes course materials, program meals, accommodations, and ground transportation
2019 Dates coming soon!
The Samson Global Leadership Academy is only open to English-speaking professionals.
Join Our Global Community
Find us on social media. View our accounts below.