Learn to transform your organizational culture in this three-day concentrated course. One of the hallmarks of the program is direct access to the leaders who have led the transformation of Cleveland Clinic. Hear them talk about what made the difference in building successful teams. Learn how our unique culture is sustained and which metrics made the difference.
Why Executive Visitors' Program?
- Behind-the-scenes look at how Cleveland Clinic operates
- Experiential learning with leaders on the main campus of Cleveland Clinic
- Network with Cleveland Clinic executives and others in your field from around the world
- Opportunity for one-on-one meetings based on availability
- Transparent access to the executives who drive the success of Cleveland Clinic
Who should attend?
- Aspiring leaders
- Clinical and non-clinical professionals
- Healthcare administrators: mid-level managers, senior level managers and business development executives
- Industry professionals (including but not limited to): healthcare information technology firms, healthcare investment firms, pharmaceuticals, and payors
The Executive Visitors' Program agenda examines the successful business model of Cleveland Clinic from leaders who have led the transformation across the enterprise.
- Explore experiential learning with transparent access to Cleveland Clinic executives
- Gain knowledge of Cleveland Clinic operations including understanding its leadership and "Patients First" culture
- Get a firsthand look at this integrated healthcare delivery system with a private tour of the main campus
Please contact Ms. Elizabeth Pop at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this program or to request the sample agenda.
The agenda covers a unique blend of theory, real-world application, and hands-on learning expressly designed to develop one's self as well as one's organization.
- Discuss critical issues current in the healthcare global industry.
- Reflect on the definition of leadership within the context of one’s values, capabilities, role, and passion as a leader.
Please contact our Global Executive Education team to request a copy of the agenda.
Tuition, Dates & Registration
Includes course materials, hotel accommodations, networking reception, transportation from hotel to program location and program meals.
The Executive Visitors' Program is delivered in English.
Executive Visitors’ Program
Upcoming Program Dates this Spring: March 5-6, 2020
Join us March 5-6, 2020 for Executive Visitors’ Program at Cleveland Clinic Florida -- You’ll build your business acumen, benchmark against best practices, and get direct access to top Cleveland Clinic leadership.Learn How To Register