Learn to transform your organizational culture in this three-day concentrated course. One of the hallmarks of the program is direct access to the leaders who have led the transformation of Cleveland Clinic. Hear them talk about what made the difference in building successful teams. Learn how our unique culture is sustained and which metrics made the difference.
Why Executive Visitors' Program?
- Behind-the-scenes look at how Cleveland Clinic operates
- Experiential learning with leaders on the main campus of Cleveland Clinic
- Network with Cleveland Clinic executives and others in your field from around the world
- Opportunity for one-on-one meetings based on availability
- Transparent access to the executives who drive the success of Cleveland Clinic
Who should attend?
- Aspiring leaders
- Clinical and non-clinical professionals
- Healthcare administrators: mid-level managers, senior level managers and business development executives
- Industry professionals (including but not limited to): healthcare information technology firms, healthcare investment firms, pharmaceuticals, and payors
The Executive Visitors' Program agenda examines the successful business model of Cleveland Clinic from leaders who have led the transformation across the enterprise.
- Explore experiential learning with transparent access to Cleveland Clinic executives
- Gain knowledge of Cleveland Clinic operations including understanding its leadership and "Patients First" culture
- Get a firsthand look at this integrated healthcare delivery system with a private tour of the main campus
Please contact Ms. Khush Baig at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this program or to request the sample agenda.
Tuition, Dates & Registration
Includes course materials and program meals.
Special pricing for Executive Visitors' Program in Florida 2019 session, see below.
2019 Program Dates
- May 15-17, 2019: Cleveland, Ohio
- December 5-6, 2019: Weston, Florida | Register Now
Includes course materials, hotel accommodations, networking reception, transportation from hotel to program location and program meals.
The Executive Visitors' Program is delivered in English.