Cleveland Clinic’s Digestive Disease & Surgery Institute has been ranked No. 2 in Gastroenterology & GI Surgery by U.S. News & World Report since 2003. Our Institute is recognized around the world for quality, innovation and efficiency.
At our main campus we manage one of the nation’s leading and most diverse digestive and specialty care programs, as well as 24 regional locations. This has given our team in the Digestive Disease & Surgery Institute direct and deep experience in overcoming clinical challenges, operational fitness, quality, and personnel across a variety of situations.
Cleveland Clinic Digestive Disease and Surgical Advisory Services is here to help you. We can become involved in your program to whatever extent your needs dictate —we offer clinical and administrative support through observerships, consulting, and/or broader affiliations. Our services revolve around digestive disease and surgery service line structure development, operations, optimization, and accreditation (if applicable) in the following areas:
- Acute Care and Trauma Surgery program development
- Bariatric Surgery
- Breast medical and surgical programs
- Cancer care pathways (breast, colorectal, HPB)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endoscopy services and operations, Advanced Endoscopy
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Liver disease
- Nutrition and home TPN
- Perioperative care pathways and enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS) pathways
- Transplant services (abdominal organs)
For more information on partnering with us, please contact: