DetailsDescriptionInclusion CriteriaExclusion Criteria
Title Cytokine Induced Gene Expression
Hospital Main Campus
Disease Advanced Disease
- To obtain data for the genes induced by interferons (IFNs), chemotherapy drugs, and cytokines in tumor cells and immune cells in cancer patients and healthy volunteers.
- To ascertain differing patterns of gene and tumor response that occur with different interferons, cytokines and chemotherapy drugs.
- Patients must have a clinical and/or a histological diagnosis of malignancy.
- Age ≥ 18 years
- All patients must be informed of the investigational nature of this study and must provide written informed consent in accordance with institutional and federal guidelines.
- Patients who are known to be HIV, or HBsAg positive.
- No patient may have a second malignancy other than the following exceptions:
- Basal cell carcinoma ofthe skin.
- Carcinoma in-situ of the uterine cervix.
- Any malignancy treated with curative intent and in complete remission for ≥ 3 years.