One of the best ways to decide if cosmetic surgery is right for you is by scheduling a consultation with one of our experts at Cleveland Clinic's Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Center.
During this first consultation, you will discuss your goals and expectations. Your physician will also:
- Review your complete medical history (including past and current medications)
- Evaluate the part of your body that you want treated
- Give recommendations
- Answer any questions you have
In addition, as you consider your decision, ask to see before-and-after photographs of patients who have undergone procedures, discuss with the doctor any medical conditions that could affect your procedure's outcomes, consider the benefits and risks, as well as the timeline for returning to work or social activities.
You should leave your first visit with a clear idea of the options available to you, as well as any risks involved.
To schedule your consultation with a Cleveland Clinic cosmetic expert please call 216.444.4004.
What to Expect
Our secure web based technology allows you to conduct your cosmetic enhancement consult in four simple steps:
- You will complete an evaluation form. This will help determine which procedures you are interested in, as well as provide some general medical history and background information.
- You will upload two to four photos of yourself, focusing on the areas you are interested in enhancing. Instructions and example photos are provided to assist you and to ensure that our specialists are able to accurately review and provide your complete cosmetic enhancement consult.
- The cost to receive an online consultation is $135. Although cash is not accepted, we offer the following online payment options:
- A major credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover) that will not be charged until your online consult is completed and ready for your review online.
- A certified bank check or a money order from a U.S. bank and in U.S. dollars that will not be processed until your online consult is completed and ready for your review online.
- You will have a final opportunity to review and change any of the information you provide before submitting your online consult request.
- Start Your Online Consultation