Moises Auron, MD
- Call 216.445.1472
Treatment & Services
- Internal Medicine
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Residency - MetroHealth Medical Center
Internal Medicine - Pediatrics
Cleveland, OH USA
Internship - MetroHealth Medical Center
Cleveland, OH USA
Residency - Instituto Nacional de Ciencias Medicas y Nutricion Salvador Zubiran
Medical Education - Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Mexico City, Mexico
- Advanced Training Program in Healthcare Delivery Improvement. Intermountain Healthcare. Spring 2013.
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatrics.
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatric Hospital Medicine.
- Associate Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics. Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western Reserve University.
- Vice-president. Lake Erie Chapter, Society of Hospital Medicine 1/2008-1/2009.
- Chair. Council of Young Physicians. Ohio ACP. 1/2009-7/2013.
- Scientific Committee, ACP Ohio Annual Meeting. 1/2011-currently.
- Pediatrics Committee member, Society of Hospital Medicine. 4/2011-4/2014.
- Quality and Patient Safety Committee member, Society of Hospital Medicine. 4/2012-4/2014.
- Public Policy Committee member, Society of Hospital Medicine. 4/2015-4/2017.
- National Council of Early Career Physicians, American College of Physicians. 4/2012-4/2017.
- Chair. National Council of Early Career Physicians, American College of Physicians. 2016-2017.
- Medical Practice and Quality Committee, American College of Physicians. 4/2013-4/2015.
- Coding and Payment Subcommittee, Medical Practice and Quality Committee, American College of Physicians. 4/2014-4/2016.
- Board of Regents, American College of Physician. Ex-officio member as Chair of the Council of Early Career Physicians. 2016-2017.
- Member, SHM Annual Meeting committee. April 2018-currently.
- Member, AABB Patient Blood Management Standards committee. November 2018-currently.
- Member, International Academic Committee. World Congress of Internal Medicine 2020.
- Co-Director, Cleveland Clinic Hospital Medicine CME/MOC course.
- Pediatrics - Pediatric Hospital Medicine
Adult and pediatrics hospital medicine, perioperative medicine, transfusional medicine, quality and patient safety, medical education
Awards & Honors
- Fellow American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Fellow American College of Physicians.
- Senior Fellow in Hospital Medicine.
- LEAD Certificate Recipient 2011, American College of Physicians.
- Patient Safety Champion 2012 award, Quality and Patient Safety Institute, Cleveland Clinic.
- Caregiver Celebrations Excellence Award (Innovation) 2013, Cleveland Clinic.
- Best Doctors in America 2013-2020.
- Scholarship in Teaching Award. Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. 2016.
- Academy of Scholar Educators. Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. 2019.
- 2019 Mentor of the Year. Cleveland Clinic Center for Executive Coaching and Mentorship.
- Educators Collaborative. Cleveland Clinic Education Institute. 2019.
- American College of Physicians.
- American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Society of Hospital Medicine.
- Society of General Internal Medicine.
- Association of Program Directors in Internal Medicine.