Treatment & Services
- Behavioral Epilepsy Diagnosis and Management
- Center for Pediatric Epilepsy
- Clinical Trials
- Pediatric Neuroscience
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Section of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Adjustment Disorder
- Anxiety Disorder
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Coping With Chronic Medical Conditions
- Delusional Disorder
- Epilepsy in Children
- Mood Disorder
- Non-epileptic seizure disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Psychiatric Disorders
- Psychiatric Issues In Epilepsy
- Shaken Baby Syndrome
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Residency - Cleveland Clinic
Cleveland, OH USA
Internship - Cleveland Clinic
Cleveland, OH USA
Graduate School - Universidad Pontificia Bolvariana
Medical Education - Universidad Pontificia Bolvariana
MD Medical School
- Neurophysiology, Epilepsy Course
- Psychiatry and Neurology - Psychiatry
- Psychiatry and Neurology - Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
anxiety and mood disorders, consultation liaison psychiatry, emergency psychiatry, Epilepsy, psycho-oncology, Psychosis, Schizophrenia, epilepsy and behavior, epilepsy and behavior research interest, psychiatric issues in epilepsy, psychosis
Awards & Honors
- APA public and Community Psychiatry Fellow from 2005–2007
- Member, APA Board of Trustees, 2006
- Child Intervention Prevention Service Fellow in child psychiatry research from 2005–2007
- Member of the APA committee in Hispanic Psychiatrist, 2007–2010
- 40 Most Successful Hispanic leaders by Kaleidoscope Magazine
- APA Transformational Leadership Award 2009–2011
Innovations & Patents
- Dr. Falcone is conducting research in the psychiatric comorbidities of patients with epilepsy and also in a school intervention project to decrease bullying in children with special needs. Also, Dr Falcone has been working on inflammatory markers in youth with psychiatric disorders.
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)
Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists may collaborate with the pharmaceutical or medical device industries to help develop medical breakthroughs or provide medical expertise or education. Cleveland Clinic strives to make scientific advances that will benefit patient care and support outside relationships that promise public benefit. In order for the discoveries of Cleveland Clinic physicians' and scientists' laboratories and investigations to benefit the public, these discoveries must be commercialized in partnership with industry. As experts in their fields, Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists are often sought after by industry to consult, provide expertise and education.
To assure professional and commercial integrity in such matters, Cleveland Clinic maintains a program that reviews these collaborations and, when appropriate, puts measures in place to minimize bias that may result from ties to industry. Cleveland Clinic publicly discloses the names of companies when (i) its physicians/scientists receive $5,000 or more per year (or, in rare cases, equity or stock options) for speaking and consulting, (ii) its physicians/scientists serve as a fiduciary, (iii) its physicians/scientists receive or have the right to receive royalties or (iv) its physicians/ scientists hold any equity interest for the physician's/scientist's role as inventor, discoverer, developer, founder or consultant.* In publicly disclosing this information, Cleveland Clinic tries to provide information as accurately as possible about its physicians' and scientists' connections with industry.
As of 8/24/2020, Dr. Falcone has reported no financial relationship with industry that is applicable to this listing. In general, patients should feel free to contact their doctor about any of the relationships and how the relationships are overseen by Cleveland Clinic. To learn more about Cleveland Clinic's policies on collaborations with industry and innovation management, go to our Integrity in Innovation page.
Public Health Service-Reportable Financial Conflicts of Interest. Cleveland Clinic scientists and physicians engage in basic, translational and clinical research activities, working to solve health problems, enhance patient care and improve quality of life for patients. Interactions with industry are essential to bringing the researchers' discoveries to the public, but can present the potential for conflicts of interest related to their research activities. Click here to view a listing of instances where Cleveland Clinic has identified a Public Health Service (PHS)-Reportable Financial Conflict of Interest and has put measures in place to ensure that, to the extent possible, the design, conduct and reporting of the research is free from bias.
* Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists subscribe to the guidance presented in the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals and the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals. As such, gifts of substantial value are generally prohibited.
36 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||4.7|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.6|
5 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Jan 12, 2021
Dr. Falcone is wonderful.
Reviewed on Oct 29, 2020
Dr. Falcone is amazing.
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2020
Dr.Tatiana Falcone is Excelent
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2020
love Cleveland Clinic and the amaizing job all the Doctors do with my son .
Reviewed on Aug 7, 2020
we love dr falcone. can't say a bad word
© 2021 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.