Treatment & Services
- Alternatives To Hysterectomy
- Clinical Trials
- Incontinence Therapy
- Laparoscopic Surgery for Prolapse
- Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
- Section of Urogynecology
- Urodynamic Studies
- Vaginal Reconstructive Surgery
- Vaginal Surgery for Incontinence
- Vaginal Surgery for Prolapse
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Bladder Irritating Foods
- Bowel Incontinence
- Childbirth Injury
- Female Incontinence
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Urethral Diverticulum
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
- Vaginal Atrophy
- Vaginal Hernia
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Vulvar Dystrophy
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Fellowship - Cleveland Clinic
Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
Cleveland, OH USA
Residency - Magee-Women's Hospital
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Medical Education - University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
Rochester, NY USA
Undergraduate - Brown University
Providence, RI USA
- Chair, Subcommittee on Urogynecology, Committee on Gynecologic Practice, American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists, 2020 - 2023
- AAGL Enhanced Recovery after Minimally Invasive gynecologic Surgery (ERAMiS) White Paper Writing Group, 2019 - 2020
- Chair, American Urogynecologic Society Public Education Committee, 2019 – 2022
- Chair, Grant Subcommittee, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists Research Committee, 2020-
- Board Member, AAGL Urogynecology Special Interest Group, 2019 - 2022
- Chair, Society of Gynecologic Surgeons Social Media Committee, 2020 - 2022
- Editorial Board, Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology, 2014 - 2017
- Reviewer, American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, JAMA Surgery, Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards & Honors
- Castle-Connolly Exceptional Women in Medicine, 2019
- Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics (APGO) Excellence in Teaching Award 2018
- Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) Mid-Career Minority Faculty Seminar, 2016
- Best Surgical Paper, American Urogynecologic Society Scientific Meeting, “Vaginal and Laparoscopic Mesh Hysteropexy for Uterovaginal Prolapse: A Parallel Cohort Study” (co-author) 2015
- Washington, DC- Baltimore – Northern Virginia Rising Stars Super Doctors, awarded to the top 5% of doctors in the Washington, DC region, Washington Post, 2013
- Best Doctors in America, 2013 - present
- Top Doctors, 2013 - present
- Best Educational Research Prize, Best Manuscript, American Urogynecologic Society Scientific Meeting, “Assessment of Judgment during Gynecologic Surgery using Script Concordance Theory” 2009
- 3rd place video prize, American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists Annual Clinical Meeting, “Laparoscopic Excision of Bladder Endometriosis”, 2007
- 3rd place video prize, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists Scientific Meeting, “Laparoscopic Excision of Bladder Endometriosis”, 2007
- 3rd place research prize, District V Annual Meeting, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, “Assessment of Intra-operative Decision Making in Gynecologic Surgery”, 2007
Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, University of Rochester School of Medicine, 2002
- American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- American Urogynecologic Society
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Society of Gynecologic Surgeons
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)
Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists may collaborate with the pharmaceutical or medical device industries to help develop medical breakthroughs or provide medical expertise or education. Cleveland Clinic strives to make scientific advances that will benefit patient care and support outside relationships that promise public benefit. In order for the discoveries of Cleveland Clinic physicians' and scientists' laboratories and investigations to benefit the public, these discoveries must be commercialized in partnership with industry. As experts in their fields, Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists are often sought after by industry to consult, provide expertise and education.
To assure professional and commercial integrity in such matters, Cleveland Clinic maintains a program that reviews these collaborations and, when appropriate, puts measures in place to minimize bias that may result from ties to industry. Cleveland Clinic publicly discloses the names of companies when (i) its physicians/scientists receive $5,000 or more per year (or, in rare cases, equity or stock options) for speaking and consulting, (ii) its physicians/scientists serve as a fiduciary, (iii) its physicians/scientists receive or have the right to receive royalties or (iv) its physicians/ scientists hold any equity interest for the physician's/scientist's role as inventor, discoverer, developer, founder or consultant.* In publicly disclosing this information, Cleveland Clinic tries to provide information as accurately as possible about its physicians' and scientists' connections with industry.
As of 3/18/2021, Dr. Park has reported no financial relationship with industry that is applicable to this listing. In general, patients should feel free to contact their doctor about any of the relationships and how the relationships are overseen by Cleveland Clinic. To learn more about Cleveland Clinic's policies on collaborations with industry and innovation management, go to our Integrity in Innovation page.
Public Health Service-Reportable Financial Conflicts of Interest. Cleveland Clinic scientists and physicians engage in basic, translational and clinical research activities, working to solve health problems, enhance patient care and improve quality of life for patients. Interactions with industry are essential to bringing the researchers' discoveries to the public, but can present the potential for conflicts of interest related to their research activities. Click here to view a listing of instances where Cleveland Clinic has identified a Public Health Service (PHS)-Reportable Financial Conflict of Interest and has put measures in place to ensure that, to the extent possible, the design, conduct and reporting of the research is free from bias.
* Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists subscribe to the guidance presented in the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals and the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals. As such, gifts of substantial value are generally prohibited.
49 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||4.9|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.8|
8 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Jun 21, 2021
I explained what a great Doctor, Doctor Parks is in the first section. Best ever doc for my condition after 10 yrs of struggling.
Reviewed on Jun 8, 2021
Dr Park was amazing. Am new to the area and was my first time seeing her. She took her time, listened to my health issues, concerns, & medical history. Explained treatment options and pros/cons of each. Recommended general surgeon that I will need to also see for separate problem so that I can have both surgeries on same day. I was so impressed with Dr Park and her entire staff - especially after having a horrible experience the week before with the Plastic Surgery Dept.
Reviewed on May 17, 2021
very happy with the results of my procedure.Also Dr. Park was efficient and empathetic during and after the procedure. I have already recommended Dr Park to my friends and family! Thank you...
Reviewed on May 4, 2021
Dr. Amy Park was professional and relaxed at my appointments; this is a huge plus for me as I don't put Doctor visits on my list of enjoyments.
Reviewed on Mar 30, 2021
*Dr. Park put me completely at ease discussing a somewhat embarrassing condition. She made me trust her.
Reviewed on Mar 23, 2021
Dr. Park is wonderful
Reviewed on Feb 15, 2021
Dr Park is very pleasant and took her time to explain everything and answer my questions. She makes you feel comfortable talking with her.
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2020
I felt so comfortable discussing my symptoms with Dr Park. I felt a bond and am extremely comfortable with her. a lot of positive vibes with her
© 2021 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.