Treatment & Services
- Alternatives To Hysterectomy
- Clinical Trials
- Incontinence Therapy
- Laparoscopic Surgery for Prolapse
- Reconstructive Pelvic Surgery
- Section of Urogynecology
- Urodynamic Studies
- Vaginal Reconstructive Surgery
- Vaginal Surgery for Incontinence
- Vaginal Surgery for Prolapse
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Bladder Irritating Foods
- Bowel Incontinence
- Childbirth Injury
- Female Incontinence
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Urethral Diverticulum
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse
- Vaginal Atrophy
- Vaginal Hernia
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Vulvar Dystrophy
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Fellowship - Cleveland Clinic
Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
Cleveland, OH USA
Residency - Magee-Women's Hospital
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Medical Education - University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
Rochester, NY USA
Undergraduate - Brown University
Providence, RI USA
- Scientific Program Chair, Society of Gynecologic Surgeons Annual Scientific Meeting, 2023
- Co-Founder, Membership Committee Chair, Society of Surgical Ergonomics
- Chair, Subcommittee on Urogynecology, Committee on Gynecologic Practice, American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists, 2020 - 2023
- AAGL Enhanced Recovery after Minimally Invasive gynecologic Surgery (ERAMiS) White Paper Writing Group, 2019 - 2020
- Chair, American Urogynecologic Society Public Education Committee, 2019 – 2022
- Chair, AAGL Urogynecology and Vaginal Surgery Special Interest Group, 2022-2023
- Board Member, AAGL Urogynecology Special Interest Group, 2019 - 2022
- Chair, Society of Gynecologic Surgeons Social Media Committee, 2020 - 2022
- Editorial Board, Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology, 2014 - 2017
- Reviewer, American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, JAMA Surgery, Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards & Honors
- Castle-Connolly Exceptional Women in Medicine, 2019, 2021
- Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics (APGO) Excellence in Teaching Award 2018
- Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) Mid-Career Minority Faculty Seminar, 2016
- Best Surgical Paper, American Urogynecologic Society Scientific Meeting, “Vaginal and Laparoscopic Mesh Hysteropexy for Uterovaginal Prolapse: A Parallel Cohort Study” (co-author) 2015
- Washington, DC- Baltimore – Northern Virginia Rising Stars Super Doctors, awarded to the top 5% of doctors in the Washington, DC region, Washington Post, 2013
- Best Doctors in America, 2013 - present
- Top Doctors, 2013 - present
- Best Educational Research Prize, Best Manuscript, American Urogynecologic Society Scientific Meeting, “Assessment of Judgment during Gynecologic Surgery using Script Concordance Theory” 2009
- 3rd place video prize, American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists Annual Clinical Meeting, “Laparoscopic Excision of Bladder Endometriosis”, 2007
- 3rd place video prize, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists Scientific Meeting, “Laparoscopic Excision of Bladder Endometriosis”, 2007
- 3rd place research prize, District V Annual Meeting, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, “Assessment of Intra-operative Decision Making in Gynecologic Surgery”, 2007
Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, University of Rochester School of Medicine, 2002
- American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- American Urogynecologic Society
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Society of Gynecologic Surgeons
- Society of Surgical Ergonomics
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)
Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists may collaborate with the pharmaceutical or medical device industries to help develop medical breakthroughs or provide medical expertise or education. Cleveland Clinic strives to make scientific advances that will benefit patient care and support outside relationships that promise public benefit. In order for the discoveries of Cleveland Clinic physicians' and scientists' laboratories and investigations to benefit the public, these discoveries must be commercialized in partnership with industry. As experts in their fields, Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists are often sought after by industry to consult, provide expertise and education.
To assure professional and commercial integrity in such matters, Cleveland Clinic maintains a program that reviews these collaborations and, when appropriate, puts measures in place to minimize bias that may result from ties to industry. Cleveland Clinic publicly discloses the names of companies when (i) its physicians/scientists receive $5,000 or more per year (or, in rare cases, equity or stock options) for speaking and consulting, (ii) its physicians/scientists serve as a fiduciary, (iii) its physicians/scientists receive or have the right to receive royalties or (iv) its physicians/ scientists hold any equity interest for the physician's/scientist's role as inventor, discoverer, developer, founder or consultant.* In publicly disclosing this information, Cleveland Clinic tries to provide information as accurately as possible about its physicians' and scientists' connections with industry.
As of 2/24/2022, Dr. Park has reported no financial relationship with industry that is applicable to this listing. In general, patients should feel free to contact their doctor about any of the relationships and how the relationships are overseen by Cleveland Clinic. To learn more about Cleveland Clinic's policies on collaborations with industry and innovation management, go to our Integrity in Innovation page.
Public Health Service-Reportable Financial Conflicts of Interest. Cleveland Clinic scientists and physicians engage in basic, translational and clinical research activities, working to solve health problems, enhance patient care and improve quality of life for patients. Interactions with industry are essential to bringing the researchers' discoveries to the public, but can present the potential for conflicts of interest related to their research activities. Click here to view a listing of instances where Cleveland Clinic has identified a Public Health Service (PHS)-Reportable Financial Conflict of Interest and has put measures in place to ensure that, to the extent possible, the design, conduct and reporting of the research is free from bias.
* Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists subscribe to the guidance presented in the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals and the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals. As such, gifts of substantial value are generally prohibited.
41 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||4.8|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.8|
7 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Jul 1, 2022
Amy Park, MD & staff courteous & friendly. Very informative & positive energy. The system of picking up earlier date for an appointment was frustrating. By time I would log into my chart I received message new appointment date no longer available 3 times.
Reviewed on Apr 19, 2022
Doctor Amy parks is very compassionate very prompt and very caring
Reviewed on Apr 15, 2022
The check in was easy. The time it took to see the dr was great
Reviewed on Mar 25, 2022
Love Dr. Park. She is caring, listens to you.
Reviewed on Mar 7, 2022
My experience was outstanding! Dr. Park and all those involved put me at ease and answered my questions. I was treated with kindness and respect.
Reviewed on Mar 7, 2022
Dr.Park was excellent!
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2021
I appreciated Dr Park answering my questions and informing me of the options for my problem.
© 2022 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.