Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Back Pain in Athletes
- Cervical and Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spine Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Lumbar Radiculopathy
- Spinal Disorders
- Stenosis - Spinal
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Graduate - University of Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE USA
Undergraduate - King's College
Physician Assistant Studies
Wilkes Barre, PA USA
Undergraduate - Mount Union College
Alliance, OH USA
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies - University of Nebraska Medical Center
- APN/PA Manager - Center for Spine Health - 2015-present
- APN/PA Co-Director for the Cleveland Spine Review - 2014-2016
- Physician Assistant
Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar Spine Disorders
Awards & Honors
- Recipient of Cleveland Clinic Outstanding PA Department of the Year Award - 2015
- Recipient of Cleveland Clinic PA Shining Star Award - 2006, 2011, 2014
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Ohio Academy of Physician Assistants (OAPA)
45 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||5|
|Knows Medical History||4.7|
|Time Spent with Patient||5|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.8|
3 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Aug 1, 2017
He is very respectful, knowledgeable, professional and kind. Excellent job
Reviewed on Aug 1, 2017
Reviewed on Jun 14, 2017
Al explained that as long as things were progressing well, we could utilize the virtual visits since I am 6 hours away from the clinic.
© 2017 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.