Treatment & Services
- Adult Ent/Otolaryngology
- Audiologic Evaluation
- Ear Wax Removal
- Flexible Fiberoptic Laryngoscopy
- Hearing Needs Assessment
- Nasal Endoscopy
- Outpatient Care
- Screening and Testing
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
- Gastroesophageal Reflux (GERD)
- Hearing Loss
- Hearing Problems
- Nose Or Nasal Problems
- Sinus Infections
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Medical School - Case Western Reserve University
Cleveland, OH USA
Graduate - Case Western Reserve University
Doctor of Nursing Practice
Cleveland, OH USA
Graduate - Depaul University
Chicago, IL USA
Undergraduate - Illinois State University
Normal, IL USA
- Doctor Nursing Practice (DNP) Case Western Reserve University 2013
- Masters in Nursing at DePaul Univeristy 1999
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing from Illinois State University 1990
- Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head & Neck Nurses Vice President 2010-2012
- ENT-NF Vice President 2010-2012
- Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head & Neck Nurses Board of Directors 2008-2010
- Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head & Neck Nurses GRC Chairperson 2011-2013
- Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head & Neck Nurses Cleveland Chapter Vice President 2008-present
- Adult Nurse Practitioner
General ears, nose and throat issues
Awards & Honors
- Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head & Neck Nurses (SOHN) Research Award 2013
- Sigma Theta Tau International Alpha Mu Chapter Research Scholarship Award 2013
- Society of Otorhinolaryngology and Head-Neck Nurses
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
31 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||4.9|
|Knows Medical History||4.5|
|Time Spent with Patient||4.9|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.6|
3 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Mar 5, 2018
She told me the meds she ordered were"a little pricey". They were over $236.00 for a very small bottle of ear drops. When I found out the price and called the office for some other med it took from over two days to get another prescription. I had to call numerous times and so did the pharmacy.
Reviewed on Feb 5, 2018
Provider was not friendly, she seemed cold and disinterested.
Reviewed on Dec 7, 2017
*Erin is an outstanding medical provider. She is compassionate and very concerned about her patients. She is thorough with her exams.
© 2018 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.