Treatment & Services
- Adult Ent/Otolaryngology
- Adult General Otolaryngology
- Audiologic Evaluation
- Ear Wax Removal
- Flexible Fiberoptic Laryngoscopy
- General Otolaryngology
- Hearing Needs Assessment
- Nasal Endoscopy
- Outpatient Care
- Screening and Testing
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
- Gastroesophageal Reflux (GERD)
- Hearing Loss
- Hearing Problems
- Nose Or Nasal Problems
- Sinus Infections
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Graduate School - Case Western Reserve University
Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
Cleveland, OH USA
Graduate School - Depaul University
Masters in Advanced Practice Nursing (MS)
Chicago, IL USA
Undergraduate - Illinois State University
Bachelor in Science of Nursing (BSN)
Normal, IL USA
- Doctor Nursing Practice (DNP) Case Western Reserve University 2013
- Masters in Nursing at DePaul Univeristy 1999
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing from Illinois State University 1990
- Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head & Neck Nurses Vice President 2010-2012
- ENT-NF Vice President 2010-2012
- Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head & Neck Nurses Board of Directors 2008-2010
- Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head & Neck Nurses GRC Chairperson 2011-2013
- Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head & Neck Nurses Cleveland Chapter Vice President 2008-present
- Adult Nurse Practitioner
General ears, nose and throat issues
Awards & Honors
- Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head & Neck Nurses (SOHN) Research Award 2013
- Sigma Theta Tau International Alpha Mu Chapter Research Scholarship Award 2013
- Society of Otorhinolaryngology and Head-Neck Nurses
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
67 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||4.8|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.8|
6 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Apr 8, 2021
Erin Ross was TOALLY AMAZING. My son is a challenge and she handled him perfectly, with obvious experience in working with people with special needs. She knew the details from his extensive medical history and also looked at the past ENT's notes prior to walking into the room, so she did her homework. So very much appreciated as doctor visits are stressful for all of us. If 5 stars are the best rating, I'd give her 6!
Reviewed on Mar 11, 2021
Erin Ross is an outstanding and highly qualified providers. She is one of the best NPs I have encountered at the CCF.
Reviewed on Nov 12, 2020
the doctor was very thorough and I did not at all feel rushed.
Reviewed on Nov 5, 2020
the provider and colleague were incredibly kind and helpful. I was suffering and frustrated and in tears from being so exasperated by my issues. the team converged and collaborated with others to help me. I was very grateful for their care and thoughtfulness and thorough nature to try to work toward a resolution.
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
Erin was exceptional. She clearly had read my chart and cheerfully greeted me with an acknowledgment of what I was there for. I am mediately felt like I was being cared for by a part of a team and not someone who has never seen me before even though she had never met me before. From Dr. Abelson to Dr Sindwani and his nurse practitioner and now Erin have felt very well cared for
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2020
Dr. Ross is usually on it- but this visit was different. She even used the words 'I'm not blowing you off but..." In our phone call in June, she suggested I come in for a scope since it had been 3+ years - but during the visit, she attributed my issues to allergies, referred me to yet another appt. and didn't even scope me. In fairness, I didn't ask her to - but would have expected that she would.
© 2021 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.