Treatment & Services
- Adult Ent/Otolaryngology
- Adult General Otolaryngology
- Audiologic Evaluation
- Ear Wax Removal
- Flexible Fiberoptic Laryngoscopy
- General Otolaryngology
- Hearing Needs Assessment
- Nasal Endoscopy
- Outpatient Care
- Screening and Testing
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
- Gastroesophageal Reflux (GERD)
- Hearing Loss
- Hearing Problems
- Nose Or Nasal Problems
- Sinus Infections
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Graduate School - Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
Cleveland, OH USA
Graduate School - Depaul University
Masters in Advanced Practice Nursing (MS)
Chicago, IL USA
Undergraduate - Illinois State University
Bachelor in Science of Nursing (BSN)
Normal, IL USA
- Doctor Nursing Practice (DNP) Case Western Reserve University 2013
- Masters in Nursing at DePaul Univeristy 1999
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing from Illinois State University 1990
- Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head & Neck Nurses Vice President 2010-2012
- ENT-NF Vice President 2010-2012
- Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head & Neck Nurses Board of Directors 2008-2010
- Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head & Neck Nurses GRC Chairperson 2011-2013
- Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head & Neck Nurses Cleveland Chapter Vice President 2008-present
- Adult Nurse Practitioner
General ears, nose and throat issues
Awards & Honors
- Society of Otorhinolaryngology-Head & Neck Nurses (SOHN) Research Award 2013
- Sigma Theta Tau International Alpha Mu Chapter Research Scholarship Award 2013
- Society of Otorhinolaryngology and Head-Neck Nurses
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
39 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||4.9|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.8|
4 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Dec 22, 2022
My son has special needs and Erin Ross has done an amazing job at each visit we have had. She is patient, thorough, compassionate, and knowledgeable. It is difficult finding someone who has the right approach when dealing with my son's challenges, but she certainly does. She is a gem and I hope she will be with the Clinic for years to come.
Reviewed on Jun 30, 2022
Erin was very professional and took her time. Answered all my questions
Reviewed on Jun 9, 2022
Erin Ross is patient, knowledgeable and thorough. She took the time needed with Frank and initiated discussions that were related to his condition. She found other issues that may be impacting him after she looked back on a past MRI and CT scan, and offered advice.
Reviewed on Mar 10, 2022
Dr. Ross is a great physician! She listens to her patients and cares about their overall wellbeing. I recommend her to any and everyone who needs an ENT.
© 2023 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.