Treatment & Services
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Aneurysm Surgery - Traditional Open Surgery
- Angioplasty/Stenting for Mesenteric Artery Stenosis
- Angioplasty/Stenting for Renal Artery Stenosis
- Angioplasty/Stenting of PAD
- Angioplasty/Stenting of Subclavian Artery
- Aortic Aneurysm Open Repair And Endovascular Repair
- Aortofemoral Bypass Grafting
- Atherectomy for Peripheral Artery Disease
- Balloon Angioplasty For Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Bypass Surgery for Atherosclerosis/PAD/PVD
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid-Subclavian Bypass
- Diagnostic Angiography
- Dialysis Access Procedures
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Endovascular Aorta Treatment - Abdominal
- Endovascular Repair Of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Endovascular Repair Of Lower Extremity Ischemia
- Endovascular Repair Of Renal And Mesenteric Disease
- Endovascular Treatment of Lower Extremity Artery Disease
- IVC Filter Placement
- Medical Management of PAD
- Non-invasive Testing for Vascular Disease
- Percutaneous Interventions For Vascular Disease
- Retrieval Of Inferior Vena Cava Filters
- Stents For Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Surgery for Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
- Surgical Bypass for Visceral Ischemic Syndrome
- Thrombolytic Therapy For Arterial Disease
- Vascular Surgery Department
- Vascular Surgery Section
- Vascular Surgery Services
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Occlusion (blockage)
- Atherosclerosis (vascular)
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Cerebrovascular Occlusive Disease
- Chronic Mesenteric Ischemia
- Iliac Artery Aneurysm
- Iliac Artery Occlusion (blockage)
- Intermittent Claudication
- Leg Circulation Problems
- Lower Extremity Ulcers
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Popliteal Artery Aneurysms
- Renal Artery Disease
- Rest Pain
- Subclavian Steal Syndrome
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Undergraduate - Yale University
New Haven, CT USA
- Vascular Surgery
Open and endovascular repair of abdominal aortic and iliac artery aneurysms, treatment of peripheral arterial occlusive disease and limb salvage, carotid occlusive disease and carotid endarterectomy, hemodialysis access surgery and interventions, lower extremity arterial bypass surgery
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)
Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists may collaborate with the pharmaceutical or medical device industries to help develop medical breakthroughs or provide medical expertise or education. Cleveland Clinic strives to make scientific advances that will benefit patient care and support outside relationships that promise public benefit. In order for the discoveries of Cleveland Clinic physicians' and scientists' laboratories and investigations to benefit the public, these discoveries must be commercialized in partnership with industry. As experts in their fields, Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists are often sought after by industry to consult, provide expertise and education.
To assure professional and commercial integrity in such matters, Cleveland Clinic maintains a program that reviews these collaborations and, when appropriate, puts measures in place to minimize bias that may result from ties to industry. Cleveland Clinic publicly discloses the names of companies when (i) its physicians/scientists receive $5,000 or more per year (or, in rare cases, equity or stock options) for speaking and consulting, (ii) its physicians/scientists serve as a fiduciary, (iii) its physicians/scientists receive or have the right to receive royalties or (iv) its physicians/ scientists hold any equity interest for the physician's/scientist's role as inventor, discoverer, developer, founder or consultant.* In publicly disclosing this information, Cleveland Clinic tries to provide information as accurately as possible about its physicians' and scientists' connections with industry.
As of 7/5/2017, Dr. Rim has reported no financial relationship with industry that is applicable to this listing. In general, patients should feel free to contact their doctor about any of the relationships and how the relationships are overseen by Cleveland Clinic. To learn more about Cleveland Clinic's policies on collaborations with industry and innovation management, go to our Integrity in Innovation page.
Public Health Service-Reportable Financial Conflicts of Interest. Cleveland Clinic scientists and physicians engage in basic, translational and clinical research activities, working to solve health problems, enhance patient care and improve quality of life for patients. Interactions with industry are essential to bringing the researchers' discoveries to the public, but can present the potential for conflicts of interest related to their research activities. Click here to view a listing of instances where Cleveland Clinic has identified a Public Health Service (PHS)-Reportable Financial Conflict of Interest and has put measures in place to ensure that, to the extent possible, the design, conduct and reporting of the research is free from bias.
* Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists subscribe to the guidance presented in the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals and the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals. As such, gifts of substantial value are generally prohibited.
59 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||4.9|
|Knows Medical History||4.8|
|Time Spent with Patient||4.9|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.8|
1 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Jun 29, 2017
© 2017 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.