Treatment & Services
- Botulinum Toxin Injections
- Brow Lift
- Cheek Lift
- Clinical Trials
- Cosmetic Botox Injections
- Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery of the Face
- EyeLid and Brow Lifts
- Eyelid And Oculoplastic Surgery
- Eyelid Lesion Removal
- Forehead & Eyebrow Surgery
- Forehead Lift
- Injectables And Fillers For Facial Rejuvenation
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Ophthalmic Reconstructive Surgery
- Ophthalmic Surgery
- Opthalmic Plastic Surgery
- Skin Cancer Reconstruction
- Temporal Artery Biopsy
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Drooping Eyelid
- Eyelid Tumors
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Lacrimal System Drainage
- Orbital Diseases
- Tear System
- Thyroid Eye Disease
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Fellowship - Jules Stein Eye Institute, University of California School of Medicine
Orbital & Ophthalmic Plastic S
Los Angeles, CA USA
Fellowship - Johns Hopkins Hospital, Wilmer Eye Institute
Baltimore, MD USA
Residency - Wills Eye Hospital
Philadelphia, PA USA
Internship - California Pacific Medical Center
San Francisco, CA USA
Medical School - Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons at Harlem Hospital Center
New York, NY USA
Undergraduate - Northwestern University
Evanston, IL USA
- Fellow, American Society of Oculofacial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Program Chairman, American Society of Ophthalmic and Reconstructive Surgery 2011
- Sub-Specialty Day Chairman American Academy of Ophthalmology 2012
- Editorial Board, Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Editorial Board, Executive Editor, American Journal of Ophthalmology
- Editorial Board, Ocular Surgery News
- United States Food and Drug Administration, Ophthalmic Devices Panel
- Fellowship Preceptor, American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- AAO Senior Achievement Award
- Secretary of Meetings American Society of Oculofacial Plastic Surgery 2017
Ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery, blepharoplasty, cosmetic botox injections, cosmetic facial fillers, cosmetic eyelid and facial surgery, reconstructive eyelid, cheek and forehead surgery
Awards & Honors
- Tau Beta Pi, Northwestern University 1987
- McGraw-Hill Book Prize, Columbia University College of P&S 1989
- ARVO Travel Fellowship Award 1992
- Alpha Omega Alpha, Columbia University College of P&S 1993
- Shipman Award, Wills Eye Hospital 1997
- AOS-Herman Knapp Testimonial Fund Fellow 1998
- Clinical Research Award, Jules Stein Eye Institute 1999
- Marvin Quickert Thesis Award 2000
- America’s Top Ophthalmologists, Consumers’ Research Council of America
- Resident Teacher of the Year Award, Cole Eye Institute, 2002-2004, 2009
- Best Doctors in America, Best Doctors®, Inc.
- Best Doctors in Cleveland, Cleveland magazine
- America's Top Cosmetic Doctors and Dentists, Castle Connoly Medical Ltd.
- Cambridge Who's Who, 'Honors Edition'
- Top Ophthalmologist, International Association of Ophthalmologists
- Cleveland Super Doctors®
- Top 100 Health Professionals, International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England
- AAO Achievement Award 2009
- ASOPRS Lester Jones Surgical Anatomy Award 2015
- AAO Senior Achievement Award 2016
Innovations & Patents
- First Named Inventor, Lacrimal Drainage Manometer and Method of Use, Serial No. 13/234,242
- Cleveland Clinic 2010, 2013 Innovator Award
- American Society of Oculfacial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Cleveland Ophthalmological Society
- Orbit Society
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)
Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists may collaborate with the pharmaceutical or medical device industries to help develop medical breakthroughs or provide medical expertise or education. Cleveland Clinic strives to make scientific advances that will benefit patient care and support outside relationships that promise public benefit. In order for the discoveries of Cleveland Clinic physicians' and scientists' laboratories and investigations to benefit the public, these discoveries must be commercialized in partnership with industry. As experts in their fields, Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists are often sought after by industry to consult, provide expertise and education.
To assure professional and commercial integrity in such matters, Cleveland Clinic maintains a program that reviews these collaborations and, when appropriate, puts measures in place to minimize bias that may result from ties to industry. Cleveland Clinic publicly discloses the names of companies when (i) its physicians/scientists receive $5,000 or more per year (or, in rare cases, equity or stock options) for speaking and consulting, (ii) its physicians/scientists serve as a fiduciary, (iii) its physicians/scientists receive or have the right to receive royalties or (iv) its physicians/ scientists hold any equity interest for the physician's/scientist's role as inventor, discoverer, developer, founder or consultant.* In publicly disclosing this information, Cleveland Clinic tries to provide information as accurately as possible about its physicians' and scientists' connections with industry.
As of 10/13/2017, Dr. Perry has reported no financial relationship with industry that is applicable to this listing. In general, patients should feel free to contact their doctor about any of the relationships and how the relationships are overseen by Cleveland Clinic. To learn more about Cleveland Clinic's policies on collaborations with industry and innovation management, go to our Integrity in Innovation page.
Public Health Service-Reportable Financial Conflicts of Interest. Cleveland Clinic scientists and physicians engage in basic, translational and clinical research activities, working to solve health problems, enhance patient care and improve quality of life for patients. Interactions with industry are essential to bringing the researchers' discoveries to the public, but can present the potential for conflicts of interest related to their research activities. Click here to view a listing of instances where Cleveland Clinic has identified a Public Health Service (PHS)-Reportable Financial Conflict of Interest and has put measures in place to ensure that, to the extent possible, the design, conduct and reporting of the research is free from bias.
* Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists subscribe to the guidance presented in the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals and the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals. As such, gifts of substantial value are generally prohibited.
224 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||4.9|
|Knows Medical History||4.6|
|Time Spent with Patient||4.9|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.8|
10 Patient Comments
Reviewed on May 7, 2018
2 Hours wait to see the doctor. Had an appointment for 11:45 AM and was seen by the doctor at 1:44 PM.
Reviewed on Apr 26, 2018
Dr. Perry is excellent! He is very accommodating, respectful & clinically excellent! I am thrilled with his care.
Reviewed on Apr 17, 2018
I contacted Dr. Perry via My Chart because I had a scheduled surgery and felt that my left eye was experiencing the same symptoms as my right eye. His nurse called me in a timely manner and scheduled a time for me to see Dr. Perry so that he could determine if that eye also needed surgery.
Reviewed on Apr 16, 2018
we had a longer than expected wait time but were overall satisfied with everything else. Especially the care given by the doctor and the fellow. Both were extremely capable and professional
Reviewed on Apr 16, 2018
everyone from the desk clerks to the doctor and everyone we came in contact with were wonderful.
Reviewed on Mar 5, 2018
Dr. Julian and staff were awesome! Explanation of what needed to be done was explained clearly!
Reviewed on Jan 23, 2018
wish he had discussed my problem with my lower eyelids so I could have decided to get fixed
Reviewed on Jan 22, 2018
Doctor was very thorough and informative on all my questions/concerns.
Reviewed on Aug 7, 2017
Providors care was excellent ,including explaining my post op problems and slight pain.
Reviewed on Jul 20, 2017
I appreciate Dr. Perry's expertise. Thankful!
© 2018 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.