Treatment & Services
- Laboratory Tests
- Radioactive Iodine Treatment
- Thyroid Aspiration
- Thyroid Ultrasound
- Thyroid Ultrasound And Biopsy
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Adrenal disorders
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Adrenal Mass
- Adrenal Tumors
- Goiter and Thyroid Nodules/Tumors
- Thymic Cancer
- Thyroid and pregnancy
- Thyroid Disease
- Thyroid Glands
- Thyroid Lesion
- Thyroid Masses
- Thyroid Nodule
- Thyroid Tumor
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
- Joined Akron General in 2002.
- Fellowship - The Ohio State University, 2002.
- Residency - University of Alabama at Birmingham, 2000.
- Medical Education - The Ohio State University, 1997.
- Undergraduate - The Ohio State University, 1993.
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine: Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism.
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)