Treatment & Services
- Cancer Center
- Clinical Trials
- Gynecological Cancer Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gynecologic Cancer Surgery
- Laparoscopic Treatment Of Endometriosis
- Obstetrics and Family Maternity Center
- Prophylactic Salpingo-oophorectomy
- Robotic assisted gynecologic surgery
- Robotic Gynecologic Cancer Surgery
- Screening and Testing
- Section of Gynecologic Oncology
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Cervical Cancer
- Cervical Dysplasia
- Endometrial Cancer
- Endometrial Stromal Sarcoma of the Uterus
- Epithelioid Trophoblastic Tumor
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Gestational Trophoblastic Tumor
- Granulosa Cell Tumor of the Ovary
- Gynecologic Carcinoid Tumors
- Gynecologic Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Hereditary Gynecologic Cancers
- Immature Teratoma of the Ovary
- Leiomyosarcoma of the Uterus
- Metastasis Of Ovarian Cancer
- Mixed Germ Cell tumors of the Ovary
- Molar Pregnancy
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Granulosa Cell Tumors
- Paget's Disease
- Pelvic Mass
- Placental Site Trophoblastic Tumor
- Rare Cancer and Blood Disease Program
- Sertoli Leydig Cell Tumor
- Small Cell Neuroendocrine Carcinoma
- Undifferentiated Endometrial Sarcoma
- Uterine Sarcoma
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
- Yolk Sac Tumor
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Fellowship - Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education
Rochester, MN USA
Residency - Mayo Clinic
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Rochester, MN USA
Medical Education - Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
Internship - Beaumont Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Gynecologic Oncology
Awards & Honors
- Honorary Resident in Minimally Invasive Gynecology, Mayo Clinic (2012)
- Ann Harris Award for Excellence in Clinical Research, Mayo Clinic (2012)
- Ruben Harvey Prize in Medicine Surgery and Obstetrics: Royal College of Physicians in Ireland (2007)
- Dr. Henry Hutchinson Stewart Medical Scholarship Award, National University of Ireland (2006-2007)
- Society of Gynecologic Oncology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- International Gynecologic Cancer Society
- American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)
Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists may collaborate with the pharmaceutical or medical device industries to help develop medical breakthroughs or provide medical expertise or education. Cleveland Clinic strives to make scientific advances that will benefit patient care and support outside relationships that promise public benefit. In order for the discoveries of Cleveland Clinic physicians' and scientists' laboratories and investigations to benefit the public, these discoveries must be commercialized in partnership with industry. As experts in their fields, Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists are often sought after by industry to consult, provide expertise and education.
To assure professional and commercial integrity in such matters, Cleveland Clinic maintains a program that reviews these collaborations and, when appropriate, puts measures in place to minimize bias that may result from ties to industry. Cleveland Clinic publicly discloses the names of companies when (i) its physicians/scientists receive $5,000 or more per year (or, in rare cases, equity or stock options) for speaking and consulting, (ii) its physicians/scientists serve as a fiduciary, (iii) its physicians/scientists receive or have the right to receive royalties or (iv) its physicians/ scientists hold any equity interest for the physician's/scientist's role as inventor, discoverer, developer, founder or consultant.* In publicly disclosing this information, Cleveland Clinic tries to provide information as accurately as possible about its physicians' and scientists' connections with industry.
As of 4/7/2020, Dr. AlHilli has reported no financial relationship with industry that is applicable to this listing. In general, patients should feel free to contact their doctor about any of the relationships and how the relationships are overseen by Cleveland Clinic. To learn more about Cleveland Clinic's policies on collaborations with industry and innovation management, go to our Integrity in Innovation page.
Public Health Service-Reportable Financial Conflicts of Interest. Cleveland Clinic scientists and physicians engage in basic, translational and clinical research activities, working to solve health problems, enhance patient care and improve quality of life for patients. Interactions with industry are essential to bringing the researchers' discoveries to the public, but can present the potential for conflicts of interest related to their research activities. Click here to view a listing of instances where Cleveland Clinic has identified a Public Health Service (PHS)-Reportable Financial Conflict of Interest and has put measures in place to ensure that, to the extent possible, the design, conduct and reporting of the research is free from bias.
* Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists subscribe to the guidance presented in the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals and the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals. As such, gifts of substantial value are generally prohibited.
49 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||4.8|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.8|
9 Patient Comments
Reviewed on May 15, 2020
Doctor was very knowledgeable and had looked over my records and cat scans. Her comments and going over my records was very thorough and felt we were doing the right path of treatment. I was hoping for a miracle cure... but know this is a pipe dream.
Reviewed on Apr 27, 2020
Dr AlHilli was very nice, professional and very easy to talk to and explained everything. I really liked her alot
Reviewed on Apr 27, 2020
The Cleveland Clinic is awesome and all of the staff and the Dr were awesome
Reviewed on Mar 30, 2020
Dr. Al-Hilli had to explain to me during this appointment that the chemo I have been taking over the past year stopped working and she explained to me in detail what my options were going forward. Although I know my future is grim, she was very honest with me and she was very professional. She told me in a way that made me feel ok about it. She is very caring and sympathetic to my feelings. I have been blessed to have her as my doctor.
Reviewed on Mar 2, 2020
Dr. Al-Hilli has always explained all of my concerns in great detail. She has suggested treatment plans that are working great so far. I highly respect her professionalism and she shows that she truly cares for me. I have never had a bad experience there.
Reviewed on Jan 27, 2020
Dr. AlHilli was fantastic. She took time to explain everything, and I was able to get surgery scheduled quickly.
Reviewed on Nov 8, 2019
Very thankful for such kind staff and doctors! I was very nervous, and Dr. AlHilli went out of her way to call my sister (a general surgeon) to help put my mind at ease. Very glad she will be treating me, she was awesome!!
Reviewed on Jun 24, 2019
She is such a knowledgeable and personable Care Provider. She was able to explain and show me what I have, what I have been going through, and several different treatments and what is to come for me. Things finally make sense. Thank you!
Reviewed on Jun 21, 2019
Dr AlHilli called to discuss test results on a Sunday. I have never felt rushed with my visits.
© 2020 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.