Treatment & Services
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Gynecological Cancer Surgery
- Laparoscopic and Robotic-Assisted Laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic Gynecologic Cancer Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
- Prophylactic Salpingo-oophorectomy
- Robotic Gynecologic Cancer Surgery
- Section of Gynecologic Oncology
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Cervical Cancer
- Cervical Dysplasia
- Endometrial Cancer
- Endometrial Stromal Sarcoma of the Uterus
- Epithelioid Trophoblastic Tumor
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Gestational Trophoblastic Tumor
- Granulosa Cell Tumor of the Ovary
- Gynecologic Carcinoid Tumors
- Gynecologic Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Hereditary Gynecologic Cancers
- Immature Teratoma of the Ovary
- Leiomyosarcoma of the Uterus
- Metastasis Of Ovarian Cancer
- Mixed Germ Cell tumors of the Ovary
- Molar Pregnancy
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Granulosa Cell Tumors
- Paget's Disease
- Pelvic Mass
- Placental Site Trophoblastic Tumor
- Rare Cancer and Blood Disease Program
- Sertoli Leydig Cell Tumor
- Small Cell Neuroendocrine Carcinoma
- Undifferentiated Endometrial Sarcoma
- Uterine Sarcoma
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
- Yolk Sac Tumor
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Fellowship - Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education
Rochester, MN USA
Residency - Mayo Clinic
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Rochester, MN USA
Medical Education - Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
Internship - Beaumont Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Gynecologic Oncology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Awards & Honors
- Honorary Resident in Minimally Invasive Gynecology, Mayo Clinic (2012)
- Ann Harris Award for Excellence in Clinical Research, Mayo Clinic (2012)
- Ruben Harvey Prize in Medicine Surgery and Obstetrics: Royal College of Physicians in Ireland (2007)
- Dr. Henry Hutchinson Stewart Medical Scholarship Award, National University of Ireland (2006-2007)
- Society of Gynecologic Oncology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- International Gynecologic Cancer Society
- American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)
Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists may collaborate with the pharmaceutical or medical device industries to help develop medical breakthroughs or provide medical expertise or education. Cleveland Clinic strives to make scientific advances that will benefit patient care and support outside relationships that promise public benefit. In order for the discoveries of Cleveland Clinic physicians' and scientists' laboratories and investigations to benefit the public, these discoveries must be commercialized in partnership with industry. As experts in their fields, Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists are often sought after by industry to consult, provide expertise and education.
To assure professional and commercial integrity in such matters, Cleveland Clinic maintains a program that reviews these collaborations and, when appropriate, puts measures in place to minimize bias that may result from ties to industry. Cleveland Clinic publicly discloses the names of companies when (i) its physicians/scientists receive $5,000 or more per year (or, in rare cases, equity or stock options) for speaking and consulting, (ii) its physicians/scientists serve as a fiduciary, (iii) its physicians/scientists receive or have the right to receive royalties or (iv) its physicians/ scientists hold any equity interest for the physician's/scientist's role as inventor, discoverer, developer, founder or consultant.* In publicly disclosing this information, Cleveland Clinic tries to provide information as accurately as possible about its physicians' and scientists' connections with industry.
As of 2/27/2022, Dr. AlHilli has reported no financial relationship with industry that is applicable to this listing. In general, patients should feel free to contact their doctor about any of the relationships and how the relationships are overseen by Cleveland Clinic. To learn more about Cleveland Clinic's policies on collaborations with industry and innovation management, go to our Integrity in Innovation page.
Public Health Service-Reportable Financial Conflicts of Interest. Cleveland Clinic scientists and physicians engage in basic, translational and clinical research activities, working to solve health problems, enhance patient care and improve quality of life for patients. Interactions with industry are essential to bringing the researchers' discoveries to the public, but can present the potential for conflicts of interest related to their research activities. Click here to view a listing of instances where Cleveland Clinic has identified a Public Health Service (PHS)-Reportable Financial Conflict of Interest and has put measures in place to ensure that, to the extent possible, the design, conduct and reporting of the research is free from bias.
* Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists subscribe to the guidance presented in the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals and the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals. As such, gifts of substantial value are generally prohibited.
42 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||4.8|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.8|
5 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Aug 4, 2022
Dr. Alhilli is Great. I highly recommend her and her staff. Dr. Alhilli is very knowledgeable, professional and empathetic. She cares about me as a person and wants me to be comfortable with my options for treatment. I have/had many questions for her and she took the time to answer each of them patiently and so I could understand. I am very lucky to have her as my doctor/surgeon for my situation. She is one of a very few doctors who takes the time with you and makes you feel that your situation is important.
Reviewed on Jun 30, 2022
Dr. Al-Hilli took time to explain everything! Thank you
Reviewed on Jun 13, 2022
I was not expecting a biopsy at the time of this visit - but then, who is... That being said, I AM VERY Grateful that Dr. Alhilli is always leaning on the cautious side - when she sees something that she does not think looks OK. As my grandmother died from this very illness and at my age at this time. I am FOREVER grateful that she takes the time to make sure I am OK!!
Reviewed on Jun 13, 2022
Since I began treatment. With Dr. Ricci to begin, I have recommended the Cleveland Clinic cancer center as well as both Dr. Ricci and Dr. Alhilli to anyone who has been newly diagnosed and/or having any cancer treatment. I am grateful for both of my OBGYN Oncologists. Thank you.
Reviewed on Feb 3, 2022
Love & so grateful for the staff & doctor.
© 2022 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.