Treatment & Services
- Cancer Center
- Clinical Trials
- Gynecological Cancer Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gynecologic Cancer Surgery
- Laparoscopic Treatment Of Endometriosis
- Obstetrics and Family Maternity Center
- Prophylactic Salpingo-oophorectomy
- Robotic assisted gynecologic surgery
- Robotic Gynecologic Cancer Surgery
- Screening and Testing
- Section of Gynecologic Oncology
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Cervical Cancer
- Cervical Dysplasia
- Endometrial Cancer
- Endometrial Stromal Sarcoma of the Uterus
- Epithelioid Trophoblastic Tumor
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Gestational Trophoblastic Tumor
- Granulosa Cell Tumor of the Ovary
- Gynecologic Carcinoid Tumors
- Gynecologic Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Hereditary Gynecologic Cancers
- Immature Teratoma of the Ovary
- Leiomyosarcoma of the Uterus
- Metastasis Of Ovarian Cancer
- Mixed Germ Cell tumors of the Ovary
- Molar Pregnancy
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Granulosa Cell Tumors
- Paget's Disease
- Pelvic Mass
- Placental Site Trophoblastic Tumor
- Rare Cancer and Blood Disease Program
- Sertoli Leydig Cell Tumor
- Small Cell Neuroendocrine Carcinoma
- Undifferentiated Endometrial Sarcoma
- Uterine Sarcoma
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
- Yolk Sac Tumor
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Fellowship - Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education
Rochester, MN USA
Residency - Mayo Clinic
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Rochester, MN USA
Medical Education - Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
Internship - Beaumont Hospital
- Assistant Professor of Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Gynecologic Oncology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Awards & Honors
- Honorary Resident in Minimally Invasive Gynecology, Mayo Clinic (2012)
- Ann Harris Award for Excellence in Clinical Research, Mayo Clinic (2012)
- Ruben Harvey Prize in Medicine Surgery and Obstetrics: Royal College of Physicians in Ireland (2007)
- Dr. Henry Hutchinson Stewart Medical Scholarship Award, National University of Ireland (2006-2007)
- Society of Gynecologic Oncology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- International Gynecologic Cancer Society
- American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)
Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists may collaborate with the pharmaceutical or medical device industries to help develop medical breakthroughs or provide medical expertise or education. Cleveland Clinic strives to make scientific advances that will benefit patient care and support outside relationships that promise public benefit. In order for the discoveries of Cleveland Clinic physicians' and scientists' laboratories and investigations to benefit the public, these discoveries must be commercialized in partnership with industry. As experts in their fields, Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists are often sought after by industry to consult, provide expertise and education.
To assure professional and commercial integrity in such matters, Cleveland Clinic maintains a program that reviews these collaborations and, when appropriate, puts measures in place to minimize bias that may result from ties to industry. Cleveland Clinic publicly discloses the names of companies when (i) its physicians/scientists receive $5,000 or more per year (or, in rare cases, equity or stock options) for speaking and consulting, (ii) its physicians/scientists serve as a fiduciary, (iii) its physicians/scientists receive or have the right to receive royalties or (iv) its physicians/ scientists hold any equity interest for the physician's/scientist's role as inventor, discoverer, developer, founder or consultant.* In publicly disclosing this information, Cleveland Clinic tries to provide information as accurately as possible about its physicians' and scientists' connections with industry.
As of 3/24/2021, Dr. AlHilli has reported no financial relationship with industry that is applicable to this listing. In general, patients should feel free to contact their doctor about any of the relationships and how the relationships are overseen by Cleveland Clinic. To learn more about Cleveland Clinic's policies on collaborations with industry and innovation management, go to our Integrity in Innovation page.
Public Health Service-Reportable Financial Conflicts of Interest. Cleveland Clinic scientists and physicians engage in basic, translational and clinical research activities, working to solve health problems, enhance patient care and improve quality of life for patients. Interactions with industry are essential to bringing the researchers' discoveries to the public, but can present the potential for conflicts of interest related to their research activities. Click here to view a listing of instances where Cleveland Clinic has identified a Public Health Service (PHS)-Reportable Financial Conflict of Interest and has put measures in place to ensure that, to the extent possible, the design, conduct and reporting of the research is free from bias.
* Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists subscribe to the guidance presented in the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals and the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals. As such, gifts of substantial value are generally prohibited.
70 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||4.8|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.8|
10 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Mar 22, 2021
Great provider. Great service
Reviewed on Nov 9, 2020
Dr. Al-Hilli explained everything and is very caring doctor.
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2020
Dr. Alhili is a wonderful doctor, woman, human being. She instantly makes you feel at ease, she is gentle and kind. You're hospital should be honored to have her on your staff!
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2020
*Dr. Alhill's team went above and beyond.
Reviewed on Aug 7, 2020
I had concerns and Dr Al Hilli scheduled a biopsy right away
Reviewed on Jul 27, 2020
The doctor was very and explained everything down to what could or might happen during my surgery and how long my hospital stay would be. She took her time and answered all questions, showed me my ct scans and explained in detail what was on the images.
Reviewed on Jun 29, 2020
I found the doctor to be kind and helpful.
Reviewed on Jun 22, 2020
Dr. Al Hili and her staff, specifically, Mandy, are wonderful. They explained everything I needed to know that a previous doctor had not, and have been very prompt in regards to following up with tests results and working toward a plan of action going forward.
Reviewed on Jun 22, 2020
Again, fantastic care. Often times my experience with doctors outside of the Clinic has been to feel rushed and as if I'm missing something when I leave. I never feel that way here, and Dr. Al Hilli and her staff are no different.
Reviewed on May 15, 2020
Doctor was very knowledgeable and had looked over my records and cat scans. Her comments and going over my records was very thorough and felt we were doing the right path of treatment. I was hoping for a miracle cure... but know this is a pipe dream.
© 2021 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.