Treatment & Services
- Ear Wax Removal
- Flexible Fiberoptic Laryngoscopy
- Flexible Fiberoptic Nasal Endoscopy
- General Otolaryngology
- Pediatric and Adult Otolaryngology
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Adult and Pediatric ENT Problems
- Chronic Cough
- Ear drum perforations
- Ear Infections (Otitis Media)
- Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
- Gastroesophageal Reflux (GERD)
- Hearing Problems
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Infection
- Nasal Congestion
- Nasal Polyps
- Pediatric ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat) Problems
- Sinonasal Disease
- Sinus Infections
- Sleep Apnea
- Sore Throat (Pharyngitis)
- Strep Throat
- Throat Problems
- Throat Symptoms from Reflux
Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Graduate - The Ohio State University
Family Nurse Practitioner
Columbus, OH USA
Undergraduate - The Ohio State University
Allied Health Professions - Medical Technology
Columbus, OH USA
- Elizabeth Wencil, NP-C, has been trained to perform flexible laryngoscopy independently in the outpatient setting. This valuable test is often used to investigate disorders of the throat and allows direct visualization of the larynx.
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)
88 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||5|
|Knows Medical History||4.6|
|Time Spent with Patient||5|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.9|
3 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Jul 13, 2017
Reviewed on Jun 28, 2017
Elizabeth was extremely thorough & caring.
Reviewed on Jan 23, 2017
Elizabeth answers all my questions and is good at anticipating and offering solutions to my concerns.
© 2017 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.