Listen to artists and curators discuss some of the artworks that are a vital part of the Cleveland Clinic Art Collection. The audio art tour includes an introduction and 35 highlights of intriguing artworks in the Miller Family Pavilion, Glickman Tower, M lobby, and G lobby.
The tour is available in the following languages: English, Arabic and Spanish
Download the Audio Art Tour
Acoustiguide Audio provides approximately 1 hour of recorded information which you can follow at your own pace. Take the tour in any order, for any length of time and listen to as much or as little as you want.
Download the audio art tour map to follow along
Download the Tour
To download the tour to your computer, iPod or other portable music device, follow these simple steps:
Select the "share" icon on the bar beneath the main screen.
Select the "feeds" icon.
Select the "iTunes" icon.
From iTunes you will be able to play the tour on your computer or sync to your portable music device.
Take the walking tour by picking up an Audio Tour.The Audio Tour is free (ID or deposit is required for the device).
Miller Pavilion Information Guest Services Desk at the main entrance to the Miller Pavilion.
This tour features commentary by:
- Joanne Cohen, Executive Director and Curator, Cleveland Clinic Art Program
- Jennifer Finkel and Bellamy Printz, Curators, Cleveland Clinic Art Program
- Toby Delos Cosgrove, M.D., President and CEO, Cleveland Clinic
- Grady Howard, Supervisor of the Red Coats at Cleveland Clinic
- Jill Snyder, Director, MOCA Cleveland
- Artists: Jaume Plensa, Iñigo Manglano-Ovalle, Alyson Shotz, Sarah Morris, and Hildur Asgeirsdottir Jonsson
Sponsored by: Cleveland Clinic Art Program and the Arts + Medicine Institute, and supported by a generous gift by Lauretta Dennis, D.V.M. This audio tour is produced by Acoustiguide in conjunction with Cleveland Clinic Art Program.