Parking & Entrance
- On weekdays until 4 p.m., visitors should park only in lots designated for Visitor Parking.
- After 4 p.m. and on weekends, visitors may park in any lot.
The Main Entrance is open daily from 5 a.m. – 8 p.m. This provides access to all areas of the hospital and offers the most service convenience, including:
- Free valet parking and wheelchair assistance weekdays 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Information Desk services when staffed
- Closest access to handicapped parking
- Closest access to Lab, Radiology, and most other outpatient services
- Closest access to Maternity, ICU and Stepdown Inpatient rooms
All patients (except emergency patients) needing wheelchair transport should come to the Main Entrance.
The South Entrance is open 5 a.m. – 8 p.m. The South Entrance offers the closest access to:
- Cardiology, Vascular, and Pulmonary testing
- The Pain Clinic
- Nearby elevators to 2nd and 3rd floor inpatient rooms
The parking lot immediately outside the South Entrance is restricted to patients only on weekday mornings and afternoons. There is additional parking in the large lots across Hospital Drive. There is limited patient information and wheelchair assistance at this entrance.
The Emergency Department is open 24/7.
All patients coming for emergency care should use this entrance, as well as any persons needing to enter the hospital at night between the hours of 8 p.m. and 5 a.m.
A parking lot is directly across from the emergency department entrance.