Your physician may order outpatient lab work. Lodi Hospital is pleased to provide full service, outpatient testing with convenient hours to meet your needs
Helpful Tips for Outpatient Lab Work
- You do not need an appointment for routine lab work. However, please be sure to have your completed physician orders with you when you come in for testing. Orders must include contact information for the physician.
- Check with your physician to see if fasting is required for your blood work. Fasting means nothing to eat or drink for 10-12 hours prior to testing. Water is allowed.
The laboratory is open for outpatient testing during the following hours:
- Monday - Friday | 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday | 8 - 11:45 a.m.
- Sunday and holidays | Closed
Lodi Hospital is committed to providing the highest quality and most compassionate healthcare. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your laboratory services, we encourage you to contact us at 330.948.1222.
As a further extension of our commitment, and in compliance with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), we provide you with the following brochure from Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA).