Clare Dyczkowski, PharmD, RDN, CNSC
Clinical Specialist Hematology/Oncology
Cleveland Clinic Hillcrest Hospital
E-mail: [email protected]
- Oncology Pharmacy Specialty Residency, 2020-2021, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio
- Pharmacy Practice Residency, 2019-2020, Cleveland Clinic Fairview Hospital, Cleveland, Ohio
- Teaching and Learning Curriculum Program, 2020, Northeast Ohio Medical University, Rootstown, Ohio
- Doctor of Pharmacy, 2019, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition, 2012, University of Akron, Akron, Ohio
Areas of Interest
- Solid tumor oncology
- Oral oncolytics
- Specialty pharmacy
- Supportive care
- Nutrition support
- Biomedical ethics
- Characterization of tumor lysis syndrome with standard of care venetoclax use (manuscript in process)
- Analysis of appropriate storage/stability of oral oncolytics and related agents (ad-hoc consultant for Cleveland Clinic Specialty Pharmacy Utilization Review Accreditation Commission non-clinical quality improvement project)
- Cleveland Clinic Health System Hematology and Oncology Formulary Specialty Panel Committee
- Cleveland Clinic Chemotherapy Safety Committee
- Cleveland Clinic Oncology Operations Committee
- Cleveland Clinic Hillcrest Hospital Biomedical Ethics Committee
- Cleveland Clinic PGY2 Oncology Pharmacy Residency Oncology Weekly Committee
- Cleveland Clinic Light the Night Team Captain
Honors and Awards
- American Society of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition New Practitioner of the Year – Pharmacy Practice Section, 2019
- Ohio Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year, 2016
- Dyczkowski C, Wysocki E, Gawronski K. Boosting student confidence in core curricular competencies through student-led journal clubs. Am J Pharm Educ. 2018; 82(5):Article 7158.
- Dyczkowski C, Seher C. Smartphone apps for heart-healthy living – clients can track diet and exercise habits at their fingertips. Today’s Dietitian. 2012; 14(8):18.
- Dyczkowski C, Seher C. Red raspberry ketone – little research supports the weight-loss supplement. Today’s Dietitian. 2012;14(9):16.
- Dyczkowski C. The impact of levofloxacin prophylaxis in pediatrics during induction for acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Vizient Virtual Annual Meeting. December 2020.
- Dyczkowski C. Dose reductions in first-line therapy for metastatic colon malignancy in the elderly and survival implications. Vizient Annual Conference. Las Vegas, NV. December 2019.
- Wysocki E, Dyczkowski C, Gawronski K. Boosting student confidence in core curricular competencies through student-led journal clubs. American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy Annual Conference. Boston, MA. Jul y 2018.
- Dyczkowski C, Kousin B, Coulter M, Smith D. Managing chemosensory disorders: a novel pharmacist’s role. Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association Mid-Year Conference. Lancaster, PA. Jan 2017.