Working Together to Change Lives
At Cleveland Clinic, local communities play a vital role in supporting our mission to shape the future of healthcare and save more lives. When you engage your family, friends, neighbors and coworkers to fundraise for a cause, the power of philanthropy goes further.
Plan a Fundraiser
From lemonade stands to golf tournaments to online auctions, the ways that communities can make a difference are endless. No matter the type of event you choose, we make it easy to be a successful Community Fundraising Champion. Our experienced team is standing by to guide and support you as you host your in-person or virtual event.
No matter how you choose to raise money for a cause at Cleveland Clinic, 100% of proceeds from your fundraiser supports your chosen program or initiative.
Our resources for Champions include:
- Community Fundraising Toolkit: Our toolkit gives you step-by-step tips, tools and best practices on how to host a successful fundraiser. We also include answers to frequently asked questions.
- Personal fundraising pages: A personalized webpage helps you share your story, set fundraising goals, link to social platforms, collect secure donations and update your supporters. Read Robert Nosanchuk’s inspiring story and find out how powerful personal fundraising can be. When you’re ready, start your fundraising page.
- Ticketing sites: We offer easy-to-use websites for online registration and ticketing when you host a fundraising event. Ticketing platforms help you sell tickets, collect sponsorship funds, and accept online donations to make hosting your in-person event as easy as possible.
- Online fundraising auctions: Online auctions are a unique way to fundraise for your cause. They’re easy to set up and run, and they help you reach more bidders and potential donors. You can auction items and experiences to raise money and awareness.
Ready to Get Started?
- Complete our Community Fundraising Application. This application helps us learn more about your event. Once approved, our team will send you an approval letter.
- Download our Community Fundraising Toolkit. Our guide walks you through creating and planning a successful fundraiser.
- Connect with our Community Fundraising team. Have questions? We’re here to help. Our experienced team is available to guide you along the way.
The Impact of Community
Community fundraising helps Cleveland Clinic impact lives throughout the world. Together, we have the power to transform healthcare now and in the future. Each year, community fundraising efforts average:
- $2 million raised.
- 8,000 donations made.
- 90+ community fundraising events hosted.