Cleveland Clinic Florida physicians strive to provide state-of-the-art gynecologic care and education to their patients. This philosophy allows for care of routine as well as uncommon gynecologic problems.
We provide care for women in South Florida with office-based gynecologic problems – from health and reproductive maintenance to care of the post-menopausal woman.
What We Treat
- Abnormal pap smears and cervicitis
- Abnormal uterine bleeding and amenorrhea (missed periods)
- Adhesions and abdominal pain
- Adult women’s health care
- Bladder and vaginal prolapse
- Bone density testing
- Contraceptive care
- Evaluation and management of abnormal pap smears
- Female infertility
- Fertility evaluation
- Hormone replacement (with FDA-approved products)
- Menopause management
- Modern contraceptive techniques
- Pelvic Pain
- Reproductive health screening
- Urogynecology and urinary incontinence
- Uterine fibroids
- Vaginal Infections
- Vulvar and vaginal chronic infections and irritation
- Vulvar diseases and pain
Academic Gynecologic Activities
- CME activities
- Recent publications
- Presentations at scientific meetings
- professionals activities
Physicians collaborate among different Cleveland Clinic Florida departments and specialists to give the patient the best care possible – including the Breast Center, endocrinology and other specialty centers. The Pelvic Floor Center at Cleveland Clinic Florida embodies this model of coordinated and specialized care by integrating the departments of Urology, Gynecology and Colorectal Surgery into the treatment of pelvic floor problems, including urinary and fecal incontinence, utero-vaginal prolapse and complex lower urinary tract problems.
To schedule an appointment, call 1.877.463.2010.