The best gynecology care should be customized for your needs at every age and stage of life. At Cleveland Clinic Florida, that’s what you can expect. We care for all types of health conditions, from routine to complex. And if you need additional care from other specialties, we make it easy to coordinate and connect with them.
Gynecology and Women’s Healthcare: Why Choose Cleveland Clinic Florida?
Our team cares for women throughout South Florida and the Treasure Coast. At Cleveland Clinic Florida, your experience is exceptional because we offer:
- Expert doctors: Our gynecologists are leaders in their field. Our team includes the only physicians in South Florida and the Treasure Coast certified to train gynecology graduate student fellows. Learn more about our gynecology and women’s health doctors.
- Leading-edge treatments: As our patient, you have access to the latest technology for women’s health screenings and treatments. When needed, we coordinate your care with our partners in other specialties. You don’t have to go outside Cleveland Clinic Florida to get advanced care for all your health needs.
- Personalized care plan: We believe every woman deserves medical treatment tailored for her. After discussing your concerns and any medical diagnoses, we customize a plan based on your preferences and medical needs.
- Compassionate care at every step: Our dedicated gynecology team understands the sensitive nature of women’s health needs. We take the time to answer your questions and concerns and focus on your privacy and comfort during every visit.
What We Treat
Gynecology Services We Provide
Our program includes the full range of gynecology services. We provide care for women from the teen years through post-menopause. Our services include:
- Breast care services.
- Gynecology and reproductive health.
- Female infertility care.
- Menopause treatment.
Breast care services
Breast health is an essential part of your overall health. Our doctors and nurse practitioners perform breast exams and provide referrals for mammograms. You receive seamless care and the latest mammography technology with our advanced imaging services. Schedule your mammogram at one of our several Cleveland Clinic Florida locations.
When needed, our radiologists also provide breast ultrasound and MRI so you get an accurate and timely diagnosis. Learn more about our women’s imaging and breast cancer services.
Gynecology and reproductive health
Our staff provides routine gynecology issues and reproductive healthcare, including:
- Birth control options: We offer complete contraceptive choices from the pill to an intrauterine device (IUD). Our providers help you decide which form of birth control is best for you.
- Care and screening for sexually transmitted infections (STI): Our providers have years of experience diagnosing and treating STIs with privacy and compassion. We recommend the tests you need according to national health guidelines and walk you through your results and what they mean.
- Cervical cancer screenings: We perform Pap smears to check for cervical cancer when recommended for your age and health situation.
- Endometriosis care: Our doctors are skilled in caring for women with endometriosis and its symptoms. We treat pain, heavy bleeding and infertility.
- Hormonal testing: A clear picture of your hormonal levels is essential for certain health conditions and phases of life. We provide accurate blood testing for various hormonal issues, and we’ll explain the results so you know what’s next.
- PCOS care: Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) affects each woman differently. Our experts listen to you and your concerns so we can craft a treatment plan that meets your health goals.
- Routine gynecology care: Our experts are your first stop in addressing problems from vaginal infections to menstrual issues.
- ThermiVa®: This noninvasive vaginal rejuvenation helps your body create younger, firmer tissue. Learn more about energy-based treatments and vaginal rejuvenation.
Female infertility care
We understand the frustration, stress and pain of trying to get pregnant without success. That’s why we specialize in treating female infertility, including its emotional and physical effects.
From your first visit, we’ll walk you through the tests to identify any problems or treatments you need to boost your chances of pregnancy. You receive a complete, personalized care plan from our infertility specialists. Infertility treatment options we provide include:
- Ovulation-inducing medications if you’re not ovulating or have a hormonal imbalance.
- Medications to treat certain health conditions, such as thyroid problems or polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
- Fertility enhancing surgery through our partners in gynecologic surgery. Learn more about minimally invasive gynecologic surgery at Cleveland Clinic Florida.
Our gynecologists help you navigate the health changes that come with menopause. We help you manage menopause symptoms like hot flashes and treat post-menopausal health concerns, such as pelvic organ prolapse. Services we provide include:
- Bone density testing: After menopause, the risk of osteoporosis (loss of bone mass) increases. Cleveland Clinic Florida radiology experts perform the highest quality bone density scans to screen for osteoporosis. Then, our gynecologists follow up with you to care for your bone health going forward.
- Hormone therapy: Many women benefit from hormone therapy (HT) to treat hot flashes, night sweats, insomnia and other symptoms. We provide a range of hormonal therapies, including vaginal estrogen options.
- Medication for menopause symptoms: Certain non-hormonal medications can improve menopausal hot flashes. Because our team is knowledgeable in the latest treatments, we recommend the medication that will work best for you based on your age and health history.
- Uterine prolapse: If you’re experiencing prolapse, or dropping of the uterus, our gynecologists can diagnose it. Then, we refer you to our experts in our specialized programs. We help you find a solution that fits your life, from exercises to advanced surgery. Learn more about how we treat prolapse in our urogynecology and pelvic floor program.
You can now stay connected to your healthcare team through virtual visits, using your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Why go virtual? It's an easy, convenient and secure way to see your provider face-to-face without having to leave home. This saves you travel time, parking fees and time spent in the waiting room — and you can also have a loved one or caregiver join you. If appropriate, you can also get a prescription sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
Many insurance companies cover the cost of virtual visits, so check with your insurance company ahead of time. Interested in getting started? Call your provider to find out what virtual visit options are available.