At the Cleveland Clinic Florida Department of Imaging, our team has the skills and expertise to provide the full spectrum of imaging services. From routine scans to in-depth evaluations, you have access to every imaging test you may need within our health system. We use advanced technology and equipment that allow us to offer imaging services with precision and accuracy.
Why Choose Cleveland Clinic Florida
When you choose Cleveland Clinic Florida imaging, you benefit from:
- Full-spectrum imaging services: We provide the entire range of imaging tools, including MRIs, CT scans, mammograms and women’s imaging services, ultrasounds, vascular and interventional procedures, nuclear medicine scans and neuroradiology services. Our radiologists collaborate with medical specialties across the Cleveland Clinic Florida region to diagnose and treat a range of conditions.
- Subspecialty radiologists: Our radiologists subspecialize in many different areas of medicine, such as breast imaging and cardiac imaging. This means an expert specializing in your specific concern or condition reviews and interprets your images.
- State-of-the-art imaging equipment: Our radiologists use innovative, first-in-class equipment, including 3 Tesla (3T) MRIs, which are the fastest and most powerful MRIs available. We are also one of only a few in the state with digital positron emission tomography (PET) CT scanners, which allow for better visibility of small lesions and quicker scan times.
Types of medical imaging we offer
Medical imaging refers to all the technologies radiologists use to noninvasively monitor, diagnose or treat a wide range of medical conditions. Our imaging teams provide the full range of routine medical imaging tests such as CT scans, MRIs, X-rays and ultrasounds, as well as in-depth tests such as:
- Calcium-score screening heart scans.
- Cisternogram scans.
- Low-dose CT scans for lung cancer screening.
- Three-phase bone scans.
- Virtual colonoscopies (CT colonography).
- White blood cells scans.
We also offer specialized imaging services including:
- Cardiovascular imaging.
- Interventional radiology.
- Nuclear medicine.
- Women’s imaging and mammography.
Our expert radiologists use the latest technology to diagnose and help guide treatment for an extensive range of conditions. They work with the full range of medical specialties, offering screenings for heart health, breast health, orthopedics and brain and spine conditions.
Women's Imaging Center
South Florida Women's Imaging Center
The Women’s Imaging Center, part of the Lang Department of Imaging at Cleveland Clinic Florida, provides advanced imaging and diagnostic techniques for a wide variety of women’s issues.
The Women’s Imaging Center has been designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR). We offer a wide variety of women’s imaging, including mammography, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, pelvic ultrasound, and bone density screening exams.
The Women’s Imaging Center is a leader in safe and minimally invasive stereotactic breast biopsy, ultrasound-guided biopsy, and MRI-guided biopsy.
We are composed of a team of highly skilled and compassionate physicians, technologists and staff who work every day to achieve the best care for our patients.
The Women’s Imaging Center provides:
Digital mammography (diagnostic and screening) with Computer Aided Detection (CAD) and 3-D mammography (tomosynthesis).
- Annual screening mammograms.
- Diagnostic mammograms.
Benefits of Digital Mammography
- 40% less radiation dose over film mammography.
- Less procedure time.
- Ability to manipulate images.
- Efficient future access to prior mammograms.
Breast MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Stereotactic breast biopsies.
- Ultrasound-guided breast biopsies.
- MRI-guided biopsies.
Appointments & Locations
To schedule an appointment with the Cleveland Clinic Florida Department of Imaging:
- Make an appointment at one of our Cleveland Clinic Florida locations.
- Make an appointment for a mammogram or bone density scan with Martin Health.
- Schedule your interventional radiology consult as a virtual visit.
Cleveland Clinic Florida
3100 Weston Road
Weston, FL 33351
Modalities available: MRI, CT Scan, PET Scan, Ultrasound, Mammogram, Bone Density, Nuclear Medicine, Interventional, Fluoroscopy and General X-Ray
Coral Springs Family Health Center
5701 North University Drive
Coral Springs, FL 33067
Modalities available: MRI, CT Scan, Ultrasound, Mammogram, Nuclear Medicine, Bone Density, Fluoroscopy and General X-Ray
Tomsich Health and Medical Center of Palm Beach County
525 Okeechobee Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Modalities available: MRI, CT Scan, Ultrasound, Mammogram, Nuclear Medicine, Bone Density, and General X-Ray
Cleveland Clinic Indian River Hospital Vero Radiology
3725 11th Circle
Vero Beach, FL 32960
Modalities available: MRI, CT Scan, Ultrasound, Mammogram, 3D Mammography, Bone Density, MR Angiography (MRA), PET CT, Preoperative Needle, Wire Localization, Women's Imaging, and Diagnostic X-Ray
You can now stay connected to your healthcare team through virtual visits, using your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Why go virtual? It's an easy, convenient and secure way to see your provider face-to-face without having to leave home. This saves you travel time, parking fees and time spent in the waiting room — and you can also have a loved one or caregiver join you. If appropriate, you can also get a prescription sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
Many insurance companies cover the cost of virtual visits, so check with your insurance company ahead of time. Interested in getting started? Call your provider to find out what virtual visit options are available.