The Cleveland Clinic Florida cardiovascular medicine program is built upon the solid foundation of Cleveland Clinic’s world-renowned and top-ranked program. Our cardiologists have the highest level of training and many have decades of experience. Our doctors provide leading-edge care for all types of heart conditions, up to the most complex.
Cardiovascular Medicine at Cleveland Clinic Florida: Why Choose Us?
At Cleveland Clinic Florida, you receive exceptional cardiology care from respected and trusted experts. As our patient, you benefit from:
- Complete care: Our cardiologists work together to provide exceptional cardiovascular care, especially for complex conditions like advanced heart failure, structural heart conditions and cardiac amyloidosis. This collaboration means you have a team — not just one doctor — working for your best outcome. When you need to see more than one specialist, we coordinate your care so it’s seamless. Meet our cardiology and cardiac imaging team.
- Top hospital: Cleveland Clinic Florida hospitals consistently rank among the top in Florida in U.S. News & World Report. Our Weston Hospital is also among the top hospitals in the world for cardiology and cardiac surgery, according to Newsweek’s World’s Best Specialized Hospitals 2023. Learn more about our recognitions and rankings.
- Power of innovation: Our team includes cardiologists who are nationally known, published cardiovascular research scientists. Our doctors develop and test new cardiovascular disease treatments and therapies to advance the field of cardiovascular medicine. We’re changing the standard of care through our research and discoveries.
Our Expert Cardiology Care
Cardiology is a wide field of medicine, so many of our doctors specialize in targeted areas. At Cleveland Clinic Florida, our subspecialty areas of cardiology expertise include:
- Cardiac electrophysiology and pacing.
- Cardiovascular imaging.
- Heart failure and transplantation and mechanical circulatory support (i.e., LVAD).
- Preventive cardiology and rehab.
- Structural and interventional cardiology.
- Vascular medicine and surgery.
Our cardiologists also have expertise in specialty areas and cardiovascular conditions, including:
- Cardiac amyloidosis.
- Cardiac sarcoidosis.
- Heart Valve Center.
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Many of our doctors are leading subspecialists who treat the most complex conditions. But we diagnose and treat the full range of cardiovascular concerns, from routine to complex. Many patients come to us for issues like angina (chest pain) or high blood pressure (hypertension). And with our skill and knowledge in cardiovascular care, we treat these conditions with the latest and most effective methods available.
Appointments & Locations
Make an appointment at one of our Cleveland Clinic Florida locations, or schedule a virtual visit.