All application material, correspondence, or inquiries concerning applications should be directed to the Program Director:
Barbara Zingale, MSIT, MLS(ASCP)CM – Program Director
School of Medical Laboratory Science
9500 Euclid Ave, L13
Cleveland, OH 44195
The evaluation of an applicant begins after all application materials and fees have been received. Applicants will be notified when the application file is complete.
To apply to the Cleveland Clinic School of Medical Laboratory Science, submit the following items:
- Application form*
- Transcript Evaluation form*
- Essential Functions acknowledgement*
- Online $50 non-refundable application fee payment
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended should be sent directly from those institutions to the Program Director
- Current resume
* Please request the starred documents from Barbara Zingale at the email address above.