All application material, correspondence, or inquiries concerning applications should be directed to the Program Director:
Barbara Zingale, MSIT, MLS(ASCP)CM – Program Director
School of Medical Laboratory Science
9500 Euclid Ave, L13
Cleveland, OH 44195
The evaluation of an applicant begins after all application materials and fees have been received. Applicants will be notified when the application file is complete.
To apply to the Cleveland Clinic School of Medical Laboratory Science, submit the following items:
- Application Form (form will automatically download) *
If you are interested in completing the clinical experience at the Cleveland Clinic Akron General Hospital, please note this on the application.
- Transcript Evaluation Form (form will automatically download) *
- Online $50 non-refundable application fee payment
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended should be sent directly from those institutions to the Program Director
* Due to the complexity of these forms, they cannot be viewed or printed from mobile devices. Please use a laptop or desktop computer to complete the application process.
* Due to variations in web browsers, if you have difficulty sending the application, save it to your computer and send it as an attachment to MLS@ccf.org. Some browsers may not allow the application to download. If necessary, download Adobe Reader and confirm that the default PDF reader for your computer is set to Adobe Reader. Open Adobe Reader and then open the saved application from your computer.