All application material, correspondence or inquiries concerning applications should be directed to the Program Director at 216.445.8524 or at the following address:
Sandra Dolar, BA, SCT(ASCP)CM
School of Cytotechnology
9500 Euclid Avenue; L13
Cleveland, OH 44195
The evaluation of applicants begins after all application materials have been received. It is the responsibility of the applicant to monitor the application process. Incomplete applications will not be considered and applicants will be notified in writing of their ineligibility.
- March 15: All completed applications including the reference letters, transcripts, and transcript evaluations when required, must be postmarked by this date.
- April 30: All interviews for eligible candidates will be complete by this date. (In person interviews are required of all applicants at their own expense.)
- May 15: All applicants will be notified in writing of their acceptance status by this date.
- June 30: Ineligible applicants may have their applications considered for the following year by informing this program of their intent in writing by this date.
- First Monday in July: Classes begin, unless July 4 falls on a Monday, in which case classes will begin on Tuesday.
Cleveland Clinic does not discriminate in admission, employment, or administration of its programs or activities, on the basis of age, gender, race, national origin, religion, creed, color, marital status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, ethnicity, ancestry, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cleveland Clinic administers all programs and services without regard to disability, and provides reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.