To request an application or inquiries concerning applications, please contact the Program Director:
Bridgette Springer, MBA, CT(ASCP) CM
School of Cytotechnology
9500 Euclid Avenue; L13
Cleveland, OH 44195
The application file will not be considered complete until the following documentation has been received:
- Transcript evaluation
- Transcripts from all institutions attended
- 3 letters of recommendation and 3 reference evaluation forms
- If applicable, foreign credential evaluation and TOEFL scores (request these from the Program Director)
The evaluation of applicants begins after all application materials have been received. It is the responsibility of the applicant to monitor the application process. Incomplete applications will not be considered and applicants will be notified in writing of their ineligibility.
The dates listed below are tentative and may be adjusted for the 2023 – 2024 program year.
- March 15: All completed applications including the reference letters, transcripts, and transcript evaluations when required, must be postmarked by this date.
- April 30: All interviews for eligible candidates will be complete by this date.
- May 15: All applicants will be notified in writing of their acceptance status by this date.
- June 30: Ineligible applicants may have their applications considered for the following year by informing this program of their intent in writing by this date.
- Second full week of July: Classes begin.