All application material, correspondence or inquiries concerning applications should be directed to the Program Director at 216.445.8524 or at the following address:
Bridgette Springer, MBA, CT(ASCP)CM
School of Cytotechnology
9500 Euclid Avenue; L13
Cleveland, OH 44195
The evaluation of applicants begins after all application materials have been received. It is the responsibility of the applicant to monitor the application process. Incomplete applications will not be considered and applicants will be notified in writing of their ineligibility.
- March 15: All completed applications including the reference letters, transcripts, and transcript evaluations when required, must be postmarked by this date.
- April 30: All interviews for eligible candidates will be complete by this date. (In person interviews are required of all applicants at their own expense.)
- May 15: All applicants will be notified in writing of their acceptance status by this date.
- June 30: Ineligible applicants may have their applications considered for the following year by informing this program of their intent in writing by this date.
- First Monday in July: Classes begin, unless July 4 falls on a Monday, in which case classes will begin on Tuesday.
Cleveland Clinic is committed to providing a working and learning environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. It is the policy of Cleveland Clinic to ensure that the working and learning environment is free from discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, age, national origin, disability, military status, citizenship, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Cleveland Clinic prohibits any such discrimination, harassment, and/or retaliation.
Any participant in a Cleveland Clinic educational program, including any student, trainee or employee, who may have been subject to discrimination on the basis of a protected characteristic is encouraged to make a report.
Reports of discrimination on the basis of sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression may be made to the Title IX Coordinator: TitleIX@ccf.org.
Reports of discrimination on the basis of a disability, may be made to the Section 504 Coordinator, Main Campus NA31.
Reports of discrimination on the basis of any other protected characteristic may be made to the program director.
In addition, Cleveland Clinic shall provide reasonable accommodations to any qualified student with a disability in order for the student to have equal access to their program. Students needing a reasonable accommodation in order to apply to or participate in the program should contact the program director as early as possible