Heart Treatment Videos
Some videos may include real surgery images and may be graphic.
- Tafamidis treatment of transthyretin mediated amyloidosis (TTR) approved by FDA
- Heart Failure Awareness, in honor of Heart Failure Awareness Week, featuring: Drs. Nissen, Starling and Estep
- Q & A with Dr. Mountis and Dr. Soltesz: Heart Failure Treatments
- What is Diastolic Dysfunction? Featuring Maria Mountis, DO
- Medical Treatments for Heart Failure, featuring Randall Starling, MD, MPH
- Women and Heart Failure, featuring Eileen Hsich, MD
- LVAD Therapy featuring, Maria Mountis, DO
- LVAD Patient Selection and Care, featuring Maria Mountis, DO
A Patient's Journey
Watch the seven-part series of Porter Lyons, a high school student as he faces the diagnosis of cardiomyopathy and then undergoes a heart transplant.
- Dads Heart is Best Gift
- Webisode 1
- Webisode 2
- Webisode 3
- Webisode 4
- Webisode 5
- Webisode 6
- Webisode 7
Whiteboard Sessions: Heart Failure
These videos highlight questions and answers about heart failure by our health care professionals.
Featuring Robert Hobbs, MD
- Ejection Fraction and Heart Failure
- Heart Failure: Knowledge is Power
- A Diagnosis of Cardiomyopathy: Now What?
- Heart Failure Work-Up: What to Expect
Heart & Vascular Institute Videos by Topics
Explore our free online video presentations for information about heart, vascular and thoracic conditions and treatments.