Heart Treatment Videos
Some videos may include real surgery images and may be graphic.
- Heart Transplant: A Celebration of #2000
- Heart Transplant and Left Ventricular Assist Devices: Treatment for end stage heart failure. Featuring Dr. Edward Soltesz and Dr. Michael Tong.
- Heart Failure and COVID-19, featuring Dr. Jerry Estep
- Your drug has been recalled – what do you do? Featuring Dr. Steven Nissen, Dr. Jerry Estep and Brad Williams, Pharm D.
- PYP Scan (Technetium Pyrophosphate Scintigraphy)
- Cardiomyopathy: latest news on genetics and treatments, featuring: Drs. Nissen and Tang
- Tafamidis treatment of transthyretin mediated amyloidosis (TTR) approved by FDA
- Heart Failure Awareness, in honor of Heart Failure Awareness Week, featuring: Drs. Nissen, Starling and Estep
- Q & A with Dr. Mountis and Dr. Soltesz: Heart Failure Treatments
- What is Diastolic Dysfunction? Featuring Maria Mountis, DO
- Medical Treatments for Heart Failure, featuring Randall Starling, MD, MPH
- Women and Heart Failure, featuring Eileen Hsich, MD
- LVAD Therapy featuring, Maria Mountis, DO
- LVAD Patient Selection and Care, featuring Maria Mountis, DO
A Patient's Journey
Watch the seven-part series of Porter Lyons, a high school student as he faces the diagnosis of cardiomyopathy and then undergoes a heart transplant.
- Dads Heart is Best Gift
- Webisode 1
- Webisode 2
- Webisode 3
- Webisode 4
- Webisode 5
- Webisode 6
- Webisode 7
Whiteboard Sessions: Heart Failure
These videos highlight questions and answers about heart failure by our health care professionals.
Featuring Robert Hobbs, MD
- Ejection Fraction and Heart Failure
- Heart Failure: Knowledge is Power
- A Diagnosis of Cardiomyopathy: Now What?
- Heart Failure Work-Up: What to Expect
Heart & Vascular Institute Videos by Topics
Explore our free online video presentations for information about heart, vascular and thoracic conditions and treatments.