Listen to artists and curators discuss some of the artworks that are a vital part of the Cleveland Clinic Art Collection. The audio art tour includes an introduction and 35 highlights of intriguing artworks in the Miller Family Pavilion, Glickman Tower, M lobby, and G lobby.
The tour is available in the following languages: English, Arabic and Spanish
Take the walking tour by picking up an Audio Tour. The Audio Tour is free (ID or deposit is required for the device).
Miller Pavilion Information Guest Services Desk at the main entrance to the Miller Pavilion.
This tour features commentary by:
- Joanne Cohen, Executive Director and Curator, Cleveland Clinic Art Program
- Jennifer Finkel and Bellamy Printz, Curators, Cleveland Clinic Art Program
- Toby Delos Cosgrove, M.D., President and CEO, Cleveland Clinic
- Grady Howard, Supervisor of the Red Coats at Cleveland Clinic
- Jill Snyder, Director, MOCA Cleveland
- Artists: Jaume Plensa, Iñigo Manglano-Ovalle, Alyson Shotz, Sarah Morris, and Hildur Asgeirsdottir Jonsson
Sponsored by: Cleveland Clinic Art Program and the Arts + Medicine Institute, and supported by a generous gift by Lauretta Dennis, D.V.M. This audio tour is produced by Acoustiguide in conjunction with Cleveland Clinic Art Program.
English audio art tour.
Arabic audio art tour.
Spanish audio art tour.