It's All About Me...2019!
Always fun and informative, this free event will offer discounts on facial injections and CoolSculpting,* 25% off skin care and cosmetic products, raffle prizes, expert presentations with Q & A sessions and MORE!
Light appetizers will be served, and free valet parking will be available. We will be collecting nonperishable donations for Second Harvest Food Bank. Attendees who bring a donation will receive and additional raffle ticket at the door.
To pre-order discounted skin care and cosmetic products for pick up at the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 216.445.5276. Pre-orders must be placed by May 10th.
* Discounted treatment certificates for facial injections and CoolSculpting may be purchased the night of the event only, and procedure must be scheduled within 60 days. Care Credit and Employee Payroll Deduction will not be accepted as forms of payment.
Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Time: 6 - 8 p.m.
Location: Richard E. Jacobs Health Center
33100 Cleveland Clinic Boulevard
Avon, Ohio 44011
For questions about the event please call 216.372.1820 or email email@example.com.
Would you like to receive notifications about upcoming events?
Skin Care Questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216.445.5276.
Frequently Asked Questions from Patients
Read answers to questions asked during some of our previous discussions with patients. Topics include plastic surgery, cosmetic treatments and procedures and more.
- Plastic Surgery 101 with J. Vicente Poblete, MD
- Cosmetic Rejuvenation& Lasers with Alok Vij, MD
- Injectables, Fillers and More with Shilpi Khetarpal, MD
- Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss: What are my Options with Raymond Isakov, MD
- Expert Advice on Cosmetic Treatments and Procedures with Christine Poblete-Lopez, MD and J. Vicente Poblete, MD
- About Face: Your Cosmetic Facial Questions Answered with Dr. James Zins
- Love Your Face - Chat Cosmetic Facial Options with a Plastic Surgeon with Raymond Isakov, MD