Cleveland Clinic’s Occupational Health Department works to promote the healthiest, safest, and most optimal work environment for Cleveland Clinic caregivers. Our caregivers can access select Occupational Health services at all Cleveland Clinic hospitals in the U.S. Caregivers can refer to their intranet site for more information about Occupational Health services at their location.
If additional guidance is needed, service representatives are available at the phone numbers below.
Occupational Health and Other Support for Caregivers
If you are a Cleveland Clinic caregiver, service representatives available at the following numbers can best assist you with the following:
- For Occupational Health services, including assistance with COVID-19 exposures and symptoms, return to work after an illness or injury, workplace exposures to blood, infectious agents, or chemicals, required vaccinations, new hire screenings and more, please call the Occupational Health Hotline at 216.445.8246.
- For Human Resources requests, including caregiver concerns, assistance with benefits changes, retirement and life event questions, leave of absence questions or Caregiver Workday and Portal password resets, please call the HR Service Center at 877.688.2247, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, Monday – Friday.
- You can also submit a request through the AskHR feature in the HR portal. Access the portal by logging in to Caregiver Workday and Portal at https://ccf.org/portal.
About Cleveland Clinic Occupational Health
Cleveland Clinic Occupational Health U.S. locations include:
- Akron General (Akron).
- Administrative Campus (Beachwood).
- Avon Hospital (Avon).
- Euclid Hospital (Euclid).
- Fairview Hospital (Cleveland).
- Hillcrest Hospital (Mayfield Heights).
- Lutheran Hospital (Cleveland).
- Main campus (Cleveland).
- Marymount Hospital (Garfield Heights).
- Medina Hospital (Medina).
- Mercy Hospital (Canton).
- South Pointe Hospital (Warrensville Heights).
- Union Hospital (Dover).
- Indian River Hospital (Vero Beach).
- Martin Health (Stuart).
- Weston Hospital (Weston).