Cleveland Clinic's Comprehensive Breast Cancer Program offers the highest quality of care for breast cancer services, including mammography, diagnosis and treatment of breast conditions and cosmetic breast problems.
Selecting a Breast Center for mammography and care is important, and we want you to feel comfortable with the staff and physicians who will be performing your mammography or treatment. If you have any questions about mammography or breast cancer, please contact the Cleveland Clinic Breast Center today at 216.444.3024. For your convenience, we have breast cancer experts available at a large number of our suburban family health centers located throughout the area.
If you’re confused about when to have a mammogram and what kind you should have, you’re not alone. Download this fact sheet for information on Mammography 101 and have your questions answered.
From Mammography to Treatment: Our Full Range of Services
From screening mammography to breast cancer surgery and reconstruction, Cleveland Clinic's Breast Center offers a comprehensive prevention, detection and treatment program, including:
- Digital mammography
- Dedicated breast MRI
- Metastatic workup, including bone scans, CT scans and PET scans, nuclear medicine
- Image-detected biopsies (both prone and upright stereotactic biopsy modality options)
- Breast surgery consultation/treatment
- Plastic surgery consultation/treatment
- Surgical correlation with imaging
- Preoperative planning with multidisciplinary team
- Advanced surgical techniques such as nipple-sparing mastectomy, oncoplastic and reduction lumpectomy, mammary ductoscopy and DIEP flap reconstruction
- Leading-edge equipment, including SPY Elite® System, ductoscopy and intraoperative placement of radiation catheters
- Minimally invasive techniques used, whenever possible
- Neoadjuvant hormonal therapy
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy
- Access to clinical trials
- 3-D conformal CT planning
- Partial breast radiation
- Accelerated and hyperfractionated radiation
- Access to clinical trials
Genetic Evaluation & Management
- Risk assessment
- Genetic testing
- Psychosocial support services
- Survivorship clinic
- Community education and prevention
- Patient navigation
- Financial services
- Tumor registry and quality monitoring
Cleveland Clinic's Breast Center works directly with the Department of Plastic Surgery for breast reconstructions, offering patients the latest in reconstructive options.
For women who must face a mastectomy or lumpectomy (also known as a partial mastectomy), breast reconstruction offers a renewed sense of completeness. Improvements in plastic surgery techniques offer better breast reconstruction results than ever before, making breast reconstruction a favorable option during or following breast cancer surgery.
Our reconstructive plastic surgeons offer breast cancer patients individualized support and attention to ensure patients understand their choices and recommend the best option for their situation, considering their personal preferences, expectations, cancer staging and body health.
Schedule an Appointment Online
Call us for an Appointment
To find a Breast Center specialist for your needs, contact the Breast Center at 866.320.4573
To arrange a same-day visit, call 216.444.3024
This information is provided by Cleveland Clinic and is not intended to replace
the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider.
Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific medical condition.
© Copyright 2014 Cleveland Clinic. All rights reserved.