Treatment & Services
- 24 H Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- 2nd Opinion Evaluations
- 3D echocardiography
- Abnormal Stress Test
- Advanced Ischemic Heart Disease Center
- Ambulatory Arrhythmia Monitoring
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (cpr)
- Cardiovascular Disease - Preventative
- Cardiovascular Health
- Cardiovascular Imaging
- Cardiovascular Medicine Department
- Clinical Cardiology Section
- Doppler Echocardiography
- Exercise Stress Echo Test
- Heart Disease - Prevention
- Heart Failure Management
- Non-Invasive Diagnostic Testing
- Perioperative Echocardiography
- Preventive Cardiology
Specialty in Diseases & Conditions
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Adult Acquired Heart Disease
- Adult Medicine
- Advanced Ischemic Heart Disease
- Aortic Insufficiency
- Aortic Regurgitation
- Aortic Valve Disease
- Aortic Valve Regurgitation
- Aspirin Therapy in Heart Disease
- Asymptomatic Valve Dysfunction
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bundle Branch Block
- Cardiac Disease
- Cardiomyopathy Valvular
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease in Women
- Cardiovascular Epidemiology
- Cardiovascular Risk Prevention
- Diastolic Dysfunction
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Hypertension - High Blood Pressure
- Hypertensive Cardiomyopathy
- Ischemic Cardiomyopathy
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Ischemia
- Pericardial Disease
- Pericardial Effusion
- Peripartum Cardiomyopathy
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Right Heart Failure
- Valve Disease
- Valvular Heart Disease
Is Cleveland Clinic Florida Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Florida locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Fellowship - Christiana Hospital
Newark, DE USA
Residency - Interfaith Medical Center
Brooklyn, NY USA
Internship - St. Barnabas Medical Center
Livingston, NJ USA
Medical School - University of Nigeria
- Master's Degree in Public Health (Columbia University)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Behavioral Health in Cardiovascular Disease (Johns Hopkins University)
- Advanced Echocardiography including Transesophageal Echocardiography (University of California, San Francisco)Additional Specialty Training and CertificationEchocardiography
- Nuclear cardiology
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization
- Ambulatory monitoring
- Exercise testing
- Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
General Cardiology, Echocardiography, Coronary Artery Disease, Cardiovascular Risk Factor Modification, Heart Valve Disease, Stress Testing, Congestive Heart Failure, Clinical Quality and Outcomes Research, Preventive Cardiology
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)
Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists may collaborate with the pharmaceutical or medical device industries to help develop medical breakthroughs or provide medical expertise or education. Cleveland Clinic strives to make scientific advances that will benefit patient care and support outside relationships that promise public benefit. In order for the discoveries of Cleveland Clinic physicians' and scientists' laboratories and investigations to benefit the public, these discoveries must be commercialized in partnership with industry. As experts in their fields, Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists are often sought after by industry to consult, provide expertise and education.
To assure professional and commercial integrity in such matters, Cleveland Clinic maintains a program that reviews these collaborations and, when appropriate, puts measures in place to minimize bias that may result from ties to industry. Cleveland Clinic publicly discloses the names of companies when (i) its physicians/scientists receive $5,000 or more per year (or, in rare cases, equity or stock options) for speaking and consulting, (ii) its physicians/scientists serve as a fiduciary, (iii) its physicians/scientists receive or have the right to receive royalties or (iv) its physicians/ scientists hold any equity interest for the physician's/scientist's role as inventor, discoverer, developer, founder or consultant.* In publicly disclosing this information, Cleveland Clinic tries to provide information as accurately as possible about its physicians' and scientists' connections with industry.
As of 6/7/2018, Dr. Eze-Nliam has reported no financial relationship with industry that is applicable to this listing. In general, patients should feel free to contact their doctor about any of the relationships and how the relationships are overseen by Cleveland Clinic. To learn more about Cleveland Clinic's policies on collaborations with industry and innovation management, go to our Integrity in Innovation page.
Public Health Service-Reportable Financial Conflicts of Interest. Cleveland Clinic scientists and physicians engage in basic, translational and clinical research activities, working to solve health problems, enhance patient care and improve quality of life for patients. Interactions with industry are essential to bringing the researchers' discoveries to the public, but can present the potential for conflicts of interest related to their research activities. Click here to view a listing of instances where Cleveland Clinic has identified a Public Health Service (PHS)-Reportable Financial Conflict of Interest and has put measures in place to ensure that, to the extent possible, the design, conduct and reporting of the research is free from bias.
* Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists subscribe to the guidance presented in the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals and the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals. As such, gifts of substantial value are generally prohibited.
87 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||4.9|
|Knows Medical History||4.6|
|Time Spent with Patient||4.9|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.8|
2 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Dec 24, 2018
Dr Eze was very caring and educated concerning my medical issues. Great lady and doctor.
Reviewed on Jun 14, 2018
Dr. Exe exceeded my expectations by her genuine care and thorough investigation of my symptoms.
© 2019 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.