Honor Memories and Lives
By making a gift to Cleveland Clinic in honor of someone important to you or in memory of a loved one who has passed away, you pay tribute to their spirit with a lasting impact. Your gift will benefit the program or initiative of your choice and is 100% tax-deductible. We notify the family or person you specify about your gift by email or mail (your contribution amount remains confidential). You can also request that charitable gifts be made in memory of a loved one in lieu of flowers.
Give a Gift to Honor Someone Special
Your tribute gift helps us continue our mission to find treatments and cures for life-threatening diseases.
If you choose to request that charitable gifts be made in memory of a loved one in lieu of flowers, we suggest the following obituary language:
In lieu of flowers, please consider a contribution in memory of (loved one’s name) to Cleveland Clinic.
We offer several easy ways to make honor and memorial gifts:
- Online: Find a memorial page or donate now (check the honor or memorial gift box on the donation form).
- Phone: Call 216.448.1105 or 844.394.4438 (GIFT) to make a gift using a credit card.
- Mail: Send checks made payable to Cleveland Clinic Foundation and a note with the individual’s name and area of gift designation to:
Cleveland Clinic Foundation
PO Box 931517
Cleveland, OH 44193-1655
Create a Memorial Page
Creating a personalized memorial or honor page for a loved one is a powerful way to:
- Encourage people to make charitable gifts in their name.
- Share their story and raise awareness about the cause that touched them.
It is easy to make a memorial page using our secure online platform. It is completely free, and we never use any portion of the donations to pay for website or hosting fees — 100% of every dollar goes directly to the program or cause most important to you and your loved one.