At Cleveland Clinic in Florida, our pediatricians and nurses focus on family-centered care. We build a long-term relationship with you and your child based on trust and communication. Our team is there throughout every stage of your child’s development, from infancy through early adulthood. This helps us offer the customized care your child needs to grow into a happy, healthy adult.
Pediatric Clinic: Why Choose Cleveland Clinic in Florida?
Our pediatricians serve the Treasure Coast communities of Stuart, Jensen Beach and Port St. Lucie. At our children’s clinics, you’ll find:
- Experienced team: Many pediatricians at our Martin and St. Lucie County locations have served the same community practice for decades. Your team will provide consistent, familiar care by getting to know your child, their health history and unique medical needs.
- Care coordination: A dedicated pediatric nurse provides seamless care coordination for all children, especially those with complex medical needs. Your coordinator arranges specialist care at other facilities and helps you get any medical equipment your child may need. Your coordinator also answers questions about test results, prescription refills and medical concerns. They serve as a liaison between you and your pediatrician.
- National accreditation: All three of our clinics have Patient-Centered Medical Home® designations from the National Committee for Quality Assurance. This accreditation means we focus on a team-based, whole-child approach to pediatric care. Pediatricians, nurses, specialists and other providers collaborate to meet your child’s physical, mental, and emotional needs. This may include services such as coordinating medical treatment, behavioral health care and community-based social services.
- Convenient access: We make it easy for your child to get the care they need. You can choose in-person or on-demand virtual visits, and many of our providers offer next-day or same-day pediatric appointments.
What We Treat
In addition to general pediatric care, members of our team have special interests in a number of childhood-related developmental issues, conditions and diseases.
- Acute injuries.
- Adolescent alcohol/chemical dependency.
- Adolescent care.
- Asthma and related disorders.
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
- Behavioral problems.
- Birth defects.
- Childhood weight management.
- Common cold.
- Digestive disorders in children and teens.
- Eating disorders.
- Environmental injuries.
- Gastrointestinal issues.
- General internal medicine.
- Infant nutrition.
- Infectious disease.
- Lead poisoning.
- Learning disabilities.
- Newborn development.
- Pediatric therapy.
- Pediatric kidney disorders.
- Preventive healthcare.
- Recurrent ear infections.
- Reproductive endocrinology, including menstrual disorders, hirsutism and other hormonal problems.
- School difficulties.
- Sexuality counseling.
- Sexually transmitted diseases.
- Sore throats.
- Sports medicine.
- Sleep disorders.
- Teen pregnancy prevention.
Our Pediatric Services
Our pediatric care teams provide services from preventive care and treatment of common illnesses to managing complex medical conditions. We offer:
- Complex disease management: Children with complex medical needs, such as prematurity or orthopaedic and neurological conditions, often need multiple specialists at other facilities. Your pediatrician coordinates this care and stays up to date on your child’s changing needs.
- Mental health services: Pediatricians are trained to spot changes in your child’s mood, personality or behavior. We screen for and diagnose mental health disorders such as anxiety, depression or attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). We’ll connect you with the appropriate behavioral health specialist if needed.
- Pre-birth visits: If you are pregnant, you can schedule a free visit with a pediatrician to discuss questions and concerns about the upcoming birth. We provide information and recommendations about breastfeeding (chestfeeding), C-sections, vaccines and concerns related to high-risk pregnancies.
- Sick visits: Same-day pediatric care and morning walk-in visits are available at all our locations so your child can start feeling better sooner. We promptly diagnose and treat colds, flu, fever, bronchitis, respiratory infections, ear infections, pink eye, rashes and other common pediatric illnesses.
- Treatment of minor injuries: Pediatricians evaluate and treat non-emergency injuries such as sprains, strains, minor cuts and burns, bruises and sports injuries.
- Well-child care: We offer routine pediatric care such as immunizations, flu shots, annual check-ups and physicals for school, sports or camp. We also make sure your child is growing and developing as expected, both physically and emotionally.
Request an Appointment
Request a pediatric appointment at one of our children’s clinic locations in Jensen Beach, Port St. Lucie or Stuart, Florida, or connect with a pediatrician through a virtual visit.
2150 SE Salerno Rd.
Stuart, FL 34997
3496 NW Federal Hwy.
Jensen Beach, FL 34957
Port St. Lucie:
1095 NW St. Lucie West Blvd.
Port St. Lucie, FL 34986