Life is fast and it’s easy to overlook your personal health but waiting for a medical crisis can be catastrophic. Find confidence in the status of your health, determine your health action plan and possess your own personal roadmap to better health and wellness.
Cleveland Clinic combines world-class medical, wellness and preventative services creating the most comprehensive, streamlined Executive Health physical examination available.
The Executive Health Program provides a dedicated team of physicians and priority access to over 120 Cleveland Clinic medical and surgical experts, many of them top-ranked in the world.
Our standard executive physical requires just six to eight hours of your time and is geared to:
- Discover potential health problems
- Target, reduce and eliminate medical risk factors
- Facilitate prompt, expert and compassionate care for injuries or illness
- Promote wellness, including nutrition, fitness and stress management
For additional information about the program including cost and insurance coverage please contact our Corporate Health Consultant at 216.442.8192 or email email@example.com.
- Learn more about the Executive Health Program
- Learn more about the Premier Health Program
The Executive Health Experience in Cleveland
Cleveland Clinic Executive Health Physical Examinations are tailored to meet your needs. This comprehensive evaluation may include the following, but is customized for you:
- Detailed history and physical examination to assess your overall physical health
- Comprehensive laboratory testing
- Complete cardiac health evaluation
- Visual health evaluation
- Auditory health evaluation
- Pulmonary health evaluation
- Vaccinations, reviewed and administered as needed
- Bone densitometry to determine your risk of bone fractures
- Weight, fitness and stress evaluation
Women's Executive Health
Women face many of the same health concerns as men, such as heart disease and cancer, but they have unique health considerations as well.
To address these needs, our Executive Health evaluation for women offers you a comprehensive array of leading-edge diagnostics, treatments and lifestyle management techniques. More than a simple physical, this head-to-toe evaluation will provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to take charge of your health.
Our Executive Health evaluation for women includes the standard comprehensive physical examination as well as:
- Mammogram to evaluate breast tissue for changes, including cancer
- Pap smear of the cervix for cervical cancer screening, including HPV testing
- Menopause symptoms, evaluation and management
There are also many other examinations offered in addition to our standard comprehensive examination. Extra evaluations may require an extended stay as well as additional costs.
- Personalized genetic healthcare services
- CT angiography to determine whether plaque is present within the coronary arteries of the heart
- Total body CT scan to help identify potential problems and diseases before symptoms appear
- Dermatology consultation to check for skin cancer and to examine rashes, moles and other lesions
- Cosmetic surgery consultations
- Ophthalmology consultations and/ or refractive services for eyeglasses and contact lenses
- Low-dose radiation chest CT to screen for lung cancer in present and former smokers
Get familiar with the terminology and tests provided by reading the Executive Health Program Reference Guide.
How much does an Executive Health Physical cost?
Costs depend on which screening tests are needed, as well as which program you choose. Discounts are available to companies based on the number of executives who participate in the program. Cost can vary based on the individual’s choices and needs. Services can be determined by both the patient’s needs and doctor recommendations. To request additional information about the cost of the program, please contact us at 216.442.8192 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is the Executive Health Program covered by insurance?
Many insurance carriers only cover a very small portion of Executive Health services. There are portions of the Executive Health Program which are not billable to insurance and are directed billed to the patient. Those services, which are billable, may be submitted to the insurance company by Cleveland Clinic. Any portion of the service that is not covered by the insurance carrier becomes the responsibility of the patient. Charges for the Executive Health program not submitted to insurance are eligible for discounts. For more information, please call our Patient Financial Advocate at 216.442.1231.
How does billing work if my company is paying?
The Executive Physical at Cleveland Clinic is an additional service provided to you by your employer. The cost of services that fall outside of the scope of the agreed-upon physical, is the responsibility of the patient. The cost of all diagnostic procedures is the responsibility of the patient. Prior to your appointment please consult your benefits office regarding your company’s approved services. For more information, please contact our Corporate Health Consultant at 216.442.8192.
Are corporate discounts available?
Yes. Corporate discounts are based on the number of executives from a company who participate in the Executive Health Program. Contact Cleveland Clinic’s Corporate Health Program at 216.986.1230 for more information.
How far in advance do I need to schedule an appointment?
Generally, you can schedule an executive health physical within four to six weeks of your call.
How long is the physical?
The standard Executive Health exam takes approximately six to eight hours, so plan on a full day. If your checkup requires a colonoscopy, this must be done on separate day and someone should accompany you for this procedure. Optional services such as a full body scan, consultation with a dentist, carotid artery ultrasound, calcium-score screening or CT/angiogram of the coronary arteries may require an extended stay.
Will my primary care physician get the results of my exam?
Results from the Executive Health Program can be sent to any physician who is involved in your care. If you reside in northeast Ohio and need a primary care physician, the physicians in the Executive Health Program can refer to you a Cleveland Clinic primary care practitioner.
Can my group be scheduled all on the same day?
Yes. Four Cleveland Clinic physicians perform Executive Health examinations. Groups as large as ten can be accommodated on the same day with appropriate, advanced scheduling.
Where can I stay when I’m in Cleveland?
Two hotels are located on Cleveland Clinic’s campus
The Cleveland Clinic InterContinental Suites Hotel is a first-class suites hotel within short walking distance of all Cleveland Clinic main campus facilities.