Please complete the following:
Please send scanned documents to AHAInstructors@ccf.org
Renewal of your instructor status will be completed once all valid documents have been received.
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus AHA Training Center Instructors: Please scan and email your course roster, sign-in sheets and evaluations to AHArosters@ccf.org.
As of Jan 1, 2017, the cost of individual AHA course completion cards for ACLS, BLS, PALS and K-12 will be $6.00. The cost of all Heartsaver cards other than K-12 are now $17.00.
To be eligible for renewal, all Cleveland Clinic Main Campus AHA Training Center Instructors are required to complete a monitoring course every 2 years to verify competency.
For upcoming courses please visit our calendar.
Instructor Candidates are requested to complete an initial monitoring course within 90 days from Instructor Course.
To register for an Instructor Monitoring course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Department does not lend out equipment.
Channing Bete Company
One Community Place
South Deerfield, MA 01373
Laerdal Medical Corporation
167 Myers Corners Rd.
Wappingers Falls, NY 12590
Phone: 888.LMC.4AHA (888.562.4242)
WorldPoint ECC, Inc.
1326 S. Wolf Rd.
Wheeling, IL 60090
- Instructor Courses are held once a year for each discipline
- There is a fee for instructor courses for employees and community members
- Due to high demand, wait lists or notifications of a course coming are not feasible
- Must be current in discipline before signing up for instructor course
To Sign Up
- Cleveland Clinic employee's, Please sign up in CCLC and use the link below (Community Members) to pay.
- Community Member's can Register and pay here
- TCF to help teach please email CPRMaincampus@ccf.org
- Main Campus (Healthspace Basement) - 8911 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, Ohio 44195
|BLS - Completed||April 13||Main Campus|
|ACLS EP||TBD||Main Campus|