Please complete the following:
Please send scanned documents to AHAInstructors@ccf.org
Renewal of your instructor status will be completed once all valid documents have been received.
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus AHA Training Center Instructors: Please scan and email your course roster, sign-in sheets and evaluations to AHArosters@ccf.org.
Reminder you are to have eCards to participants within 201 days.
As of Feb 1, 2019, the cost of individual AHA course completion eCards will be:
- ACLS, PALS will be $8
- BLS will be $6
- K-12 will be $5
- Heartsaver (non-K-12) will be $20
To be eligible for renewal, all Cleveland Clinic Main Campus AHA Training Center Instructors are required to complete a monitoring course every 2 years to verify competency.
For upcoming courses please visit our calendar.
Instructor Candidates are requested to complete an initial monitoring course within 90 days from Instructor Course.
To register for an Instructor Monitoring course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Department does not lend out equipment.
Channing Bete Company
1500 HALO Way
Sterling, IL 61081
Laerdal Medical Corporation
167 Myers Corners Rd.
Wappingers Falls, NY 12590
Phone: 888.LMC.4AHA (888.562.4242)
WorldPoint ECC, Inc.
1326 S. Wolf Rd.
Wheeling, IL 60090
- Instructor Courses are held once a year for each discipline
- There is a fee for instructor courses for employees and community members
- Due to high demand, wait lists or notifications of a course coming are not feasible
- Must be current in discipline before signing up for instructor course
To Sign Up
- Cleveland Clinic employee's, please sign up in MyLearning and register and pay here
- Community Member's can register and pay here
- TCF to help teach, please email CPRMaincampus@ccf.org
HealthSpace Building - Stanley Shalom Zielony Plaza (Basement)
8911 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, Ohio 44195
BLS Instructor Course Dates
- April 18, 2019 - This course is now full. Please check back soon for more upcoming dates.