Welcome Back Volunteers!
We are excited to welcome volunteers back at all Cleveland Clinic Locations!
Cleveland Clinic Volunteers offer their time and talent in a variety of ways designed to enhance the Patient Experience. Whether you want to help patients find their way, deliver smiles and encouragement, read to our smallest patients or make a visit special through our Caring Canines Program – we look forward to finding a place for you to join our Volunteer Team! Cleveland Clinic Volunteers come from all walks of life and are representative of the diverse communities we serve.
Current opportunities include:
- Caring Canine Program Volunteer
- Clerical and Mailroom Volunteer
- Cleveland Clinic Children’s Volunteer
- Cleveland Clinic Concert Band Volunteer
- Family Health Center Volunteer
- Healing Services Volunteer
- Healthcare Partner Volunteer
- High School & College Volunteers
- Hospice Program Volunteer
- Nursing Unit Volunteer
- Patient and Visitor Relations Volunteer
- Spiritual Care Volunteer Program
- Taussig Cancer Center Volunteer
- You Pick! Tell us about your Service Talent
Interested in applying? Please complete the Volunteer Services application.
You can also call 216.445.6986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to ask for assistance completing the application process.
Please Note: To help keep our community safe, Cleveland Clinic requires all Volunteers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please be prepared to share proof of your vaccination during the onboarding process.