Applications to our Pediatric Residency Program are accepted only through ERAS when the system opens in September. Completed applications must be received by December 1st to be considered. Applications or other information submitted via mail, email, phone or fax will not be reviewed or considered.
All invitations to interview will be sent via email through ERAS. Interview slots are available on a limited basis, and tend to fill quickly, so we suggest you arrange your interview day as early as possible after receiving your invitation. We interview candidates beginning mid-October and extending through mid-January.
US Medical School Applicants – Minimum Requirements for Application
- Completed ERAS Application, Including:
- Completed USMLE Step 1 and USMLE Step 2 (result available no later than January), OR
- Completed COMLEX Step 1 and Step 2 (Osteopathic Programs)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Deans Letter (available by October)
- Medical School Transcripts
- Personal Statement
International Medical Graduate - Minimum Requirements for Application
In addition to all the above requirements for ERAS:
- ECFMG Certification: Passing scores on USMLE Step 1, USMLE Step 2 CK (clinical knowledge) and USMLE Step 2 CS (clinical skills).
- Must be able to begin training on July 1st (Required for the NRMP match).
- Prior Pediatric training preferred but not required.
- We sponsor H1 visas for eligible candidates with passing scores on the USMLE Step 3 available before March.
- We sponsor J-1 visas.
- Please do not call to inquire about our application requirements or the status of your application. All invitations to interview will be sent via email through ERAS.
For any further information or questions please contact our Program Coordinator:
Ann Marie Kozlowski