Applications to our Pediatric Residency Program are accepted only through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS®). Completed applications must be received by November 1 to be considered. Applications or other information submitted via mail, email, phone or fax will not be reviewed or considered.
All invitations to interview will be sent via email through ERAS along with instructions for scheduling. Interviews are available on a very limited basis, and fill quickly. Please schedule immediately if you are extended an invitation. We interview candidates beginning mid-October and extending through the beginning of January.
US Medical School Applicants – Minimum Requirements for Application
- Completed ERAS Application, Including:
- Completed USMLE Step 1 and USMLE Step 2 (result available no later than January), OR
- Completed COMLEX Step 1 and Step 2 (Osteopathic Programs)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letters of Recommendation (3)
- Deans Letter (available by October)
- Medical School Transcripts
- Personal Statement
International Medical Graduate - Minimum Requirements for Application
In addition to all the above requirements for ERAS:
- ECFMG Certification: Passing scores on USMLE Step 1, USMLE Step 2 CK (clinical knowledge) and USMLE Step 2 CS (clinical skills).
- Must be able to begin training on July 1 (Required for the NRMP match).
- Prior Pediatric training preferred but not required.
- We sponsor H1 visas for eligible candidates with passing scores on the USMLE Step 3 available before March.
- We sponsor J-1 visas.
- Please do not call to inquire about our application requirements or the status of your application. All invitations to interview will be sent via email through ERAS.
For any further information or questions please contact our Program Coordinator:
Ann Marie Kozlowski