If you have an opinion from your physician and would like to receive a second opinion from a Cleveland Clinic physician from the comfort of your home, you can use the MyConsult® Online Medical Second Opinion.
- For a fee of $565.00 ($745.00 if pathology is included), you can receive a MyConsult Online Medical Second Opinion.
- Upon payment, you will be securely connected via the web to a Cleveland Clinic physician specialist.
- The specialist can confirm that the diagnosis and treatment plan recommended by your physician is the best option, or recommend other options.
- Obtain all of your medical records pertaining to your diagnosis in English.
- Go to the MyConsult® website to set up a secure online account.
- Select your current diagnosis.
- Enter all of the information required by the Cleveland Clinic physician/s (you can save your entered information at any time to ensure your data isn’t lost if you have to stop).
- We will send you a checklist of any other information you need to send us.
- Enter payment information and submit your request.
- Once all of the required information (including payment information) is received by Cleveland Clinic and found to be complete, your case will be assigned to a physician.
- Our physician will review and provide a comprehensive report in approximately 10-14 business days (Monday-Friday).
- You should share and discuss the report with your family or hometown physician.