The MyImages website is used by patients to request radiology images from the Image Library at Cleveland Clinic’s main campus.
The Image Library has most radiology images generated at Cleveland Clinic.
Only the patient or his/her legal guardian may request delivery of images. Images may either be picked up by the patient from the main campus location, or sent to location specified in request.
This tool is for you if...
- Your Radiology image was taken at Cleveland Clinic.
- You are the patient or legal guardian of a minor patient.
This tool is NOT for you if...
- You are requesting to pick up your images from a Cleveland Clinic Regional Hospital or FHC location.
- You must contact the Regional Hospital or FHC location for pick up
- You are not the patient, legal guardian or do not have power of attorney.
- You are requesting non-radiology images or photographs.
How to Request Your Radiology Images
When requesting a copy of radiology images, please allow 48 hours to process a Radiology Imaging Release request. All CD or DVD will be sent via UPS with the exception of P.O. Boxes which will use US Mail.
Please note: If you ask for the package to be sent via US Mail, please be advised we will not be able to track the package.
For International patient requests, please call our International Department at: +1 216.444.6404.
If you need assistance with the image request process, contact us at 216.444.6651, or toll-free at 800.223.2273 ext. 46651.