Second Opinion Consultations from the Comfort of Home
Our detailed second opinion reports thoroughly review your diagnosis, treatment options, and provide recommendations regarding your care, including answers to your personal questions.Get Started
Why Seek a Second Opinion?
A second opinion can help you:
- Ensure your diagnosis is correct
- Select a treatment plan that is best for you
- Learn about clinical trials
- Understand your condition better
- Get answers to your questions
- Become an informed, active partner in your healthcare
- Find peace of mind
Why Choose MyConsult?
- Cleveland Clinic is ranked as the #2 hospital in the U.S. by U.S. News and World Report.
- Seeking a second opinion online saves you the time and expense of traveling to Cleveland.
- MyConsult’s physician specialists treat some of the most complex patients in the world, and frequently lecture, publish, and lead research trials.
- Our Clinical Operations staff of registered nurses is available to assist you throughout the second opinion process.
- Once you have reviewed your second opinion report, you may send additional questions that will be answered by the physician who provided the second opinion.
- Our secure website protects your data through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 128-bit encryption.
Online second opinions are not covered by Medicare or Medicaid and we are unable to accept insurance payments.
Medical Second Opinion Consultation: $565
Medical Second Opinion Consultation with Pathology Review: $745
Medical Records Collection (United States): $245
Medical Records Collection (International): $325
Traveler Emergency Program
Global MedAssist Program
To meet the increased demand for high-level medical care and consultations for international travelers, Cleveland Clinic offers the Global MedAssist Program (GMAP). Developed in collaboration with telemedicine pioneer VIGILINT, GMAP provides you 24/7/365 medical assistance anytime, anywhere in the world.
This distance health collaboration is a patient-first offering, designed to augment your existing health insurance with on-demand full spectrum care through a single point of contact. GMAP leverages Cleveland Clinic’s global network of physicians and specialists and VIGILINT’s highly specialized emergency physicians and emergency preparedness experts, who provide global travelers a 24/7 solution through a medical concern.
The foundation of GMAP is our 24/7 Medical Operations Center. One call to the Medical Operations center and the seamless network of care begins. No matter the scale of the healthcare issue or where you are in the world, GMAP offers immediate access to viable and reputable healthcare providers who deliver comprehensive individualized healthcare solutions.
GMAP’s innovative telemedicine technology provides you:
- Advanced medical management, including 24/7 access to translators in over 100 languages.
- Pre-travel medical evaluation from VIGILINT physicians and secure electronic storage of your medical health record.
- Review and recommendations of current vaccinations based on your unique travel itinerary.
- Comprehensive, itinerary-specific medical contingency plans detailing medical threat, vulnerability, probability and consequence assessments with guidance to prevent and protect you from illness and injury.
- Detailed evaluation of local medical services and facilities for any proactive emergency medical management you may need.
- Aeromedical evacuation services, coordinating all aspects of evacuation to your hospital of choice with assured ongoing access to VIGILINT and Cleveland Clinic physicians for post-travel related illnesses and continued communication with your primary care physician to ensure complete continuity of care.
For more information, contact one of our specialists at 1.800.970.0395 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Online Consultations
Online Adoption Consultation
Medical expertise for parents preparing to welcome an adopted child into their lives.
Online Nutrition Consultation
Personalized nutrition programs developed by registered dietitians.
Online International Pathology Consultation
Pathology readings completed by specialized pathologists for patients outside of the United States.
Online Radiology Consultation
Evaluation of an imaging study completed by a specialized radiologist.
Online Plastic Surgery Consultation
Cosmetic surgery consultations provided by our expert, specialized surgeons.