Broadview Heights Medical Center
Broadview Heights Medical Center has been serving the residents of Cleveland's southern suburbs since 1986 with leading-edge express care, primary and specialty care, and diagnostic laboratory and imaging services.
The Medical Center's professional and support staff combine medical expertise with the human touch to provide compassionate, personalized healthcare for patients of all ages. Patients appreciate our short wait times, rapid turnaround for test and imaging results, friendly, caring staff and patient-centered approach.
Cleveland Clinic Express Care® Clinic now available at Broadview Heights Medical Center
The new Express Care Clinic will be staffed with board-certified nurse practitioners and physician assistants who are trained to diagnose and treat common medical conditions. As this site transitions to an Express Care, the population served will be 6 years of age and older.
In addition, the Express Care model is that of a walk-in clinic. Cleveland Clinic Express Care Clinics provide prompt treatment for minor illnesses and injuries. No appointments are necessary, and walk-ins are welcome.
Express Care Clinic
Monday - Friday: 1 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Express Care will provide prompt attention for patients 6 years of age and older for minor injuries and illnesses, including:
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Ear and throat infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Minor bumps and cuts
- Sinus infections
- Skin rashes
- Sore throats
- Seasonal allergies
- Simple sprains and strains
- Upper respiratory tract infections
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - Noon
No appointment necessary.
Our Medical Center Laboratory offers a convenient location for patients and physicians from Marymount Hospital, or community-based physicians, to have outpatient lab work completed.
- Patients who require specific tests on a regular basis will appreciate our easy access, quick results and friendly, responsive staff.
- Extensive menu of outpatient laboratory services with immediate results or same-day turnaround
- Results are delivered to referring physicians by fax and/or email, and are posted in the Cleveland Clinic electronic medical record system (Cleveland Clinic/Marymount Hospital patients only) as soon as available.
Daily: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Diagnostic X-ray, CAT Scan, Digital Mammography and Ultrasound
- Board-certified Cleveland Clinic radiologists at Marymount Hospital
- Referring physicians receive an immediate verbal report followed by a detailed report delivered by fax or email, and posted in the Cleveland Clinic electronic medical record system (Cleveland Clinic/Marymount Hospital patients only).
- Digital Mammography screening using advanced technology is available by appointment.
Broadview Heights Medical Center is home to Cleveland Clinic and private practice physician offices that offer internal medicine and pediatric care in a convenient location, with easy access to laboratory and radiology services as needed.
Cleveland Clinic physicians also offer specialty services, including:
- Pain Management
- Spine Center