INbox is your monthly link to philanthropy and innovation at Cleveland Clinic. Our newsletter includes updates on our centennial campaign, “The Power of Every One," and articles on recent gifts, research in need of funding and how our supporters are helping us provide hope and healing to our patients.
Sign Up for our e-NewsletterSign Up
For information about INbox, please contact Jill Stefancin at email@example.com.
Current Issue: April 1, 2021
- A Kite Maker Honors His Family the Best Way He Knows How
- Emergency Department Receives Prestigious Accreditation
- Florida Teen Helps Cancer Patients Fight with a Mighty Roar
- Community Rallies to Support Emergency Department Expansion at Cleveland Clinic Martin North
- Physician’s Cleveland Clinic Keepsake Finds New Home
Cleveland Clinic Magazine
Cleveland Clinic Magazine tells the stories behind our innovative patient care, research and education, and how philanthropic gifts help drive our mission to provide world-class healthcare. The magazine is published three times per year with issues in winter, summer and fall.
Cleveland Clinic Magazine Fall 2020
Pyramid is an annual newsletter for donors and allied professionals featuring financial, estate and gift planning insights. Learn how gift planning can benefit your family and Cleveland Clinic.
Pyramid Fall 2020
Stories of Philanthropy's Impact
The Power of Philanthropy
Discover more about philanthropy's impact throughout Cleveland Clinic:
- $3.7M Award from the American Heart Association At Work on Treating AFib
- Cleveland Clinic Participating in Trial of Groundbreaking Leukemia Therapy
- Colleague-to-Colleague Support Expands Wide Range of Research Programs
- Donors' Generosity Leads to $4.7M Grant from NIH for Blood Clot Research
- Foundation Supports Advancements in Ophthalmology
- Grant Helps Cancer Patients Leave Legacy for Their Families
- High School Students Explore Nursing Careers Thanks to Family’s Generosity
- Program Expands to Eliminate Opioid Use in Surgeries
- Researchers Build ‘Mini-Colon’ to Aid in Cancer Research
Cleveland Clinic leaders share the latest insights into the pandemic in this interview series, hosted by Lara Kalafatis, Chair of the Philanthropy Institute.