Catalyst presents inspiring stories of research, patient care, innovation and supporters whose gifts help us further our mission.
Catalyst Fall 2018
Pyramid offers helpful information on charitable gift planning and highlights individuals making planned gifts.
Pyramid Fall 2018
Stories of Philanthropy's Impact
The Power of Philanthropy
Discover more about philanthropy's impact throughout Cleveland Clinic:
- $3.7M Award from the American Heart Association At Work on Treating AFib
- Cleveland Clinic Participating in Trial of Groundbreaking Leukemia Therapy
- Colleague-to-Colleague Support Expands Wide Range of Research Programs
- Donors' Generosity Leads to $4.7M Grant from NIH for Blood Clot Research
- Foundation Supports Advancements in Ophthalmology
- Grant Helps Cancer Patients Leave Legacy for Their Families
- High School Students Explore Nursing Careers Thanks to Family’s Generosity
- Program Expands to Eliminate Opioid Use in Surgeries
- Researchers Build ‘Mini-Colon’ to Aid in Cancer Research
Cleveland Clinic leaders share the latest insights into the pandemic in this interview series, hosted by Lara Kalafatis, Chair of the Philanthropy Institute.