Your Premier Health examination will be customized to meet your needs based on your risk factors, family history, gender, age and personal goals. These will be determined through a personal call from your Premier Health physician in advance of your visit. Based on the information obtained from this conversation, your Premier Health physician will arrange for you to meet with specific medical specialists, nutritionists, personal life coaches, exercise physiologists and other experts.Download our Premier Executive Health Program brochure
Your Premier Health examination may include any or all of the following services:
- Heart and cardiovascular screening and risk assessments
- Scans and procedures to evaluate the heart’s electrical system, valve and muscle structure and function, and risk of coronary artery disease
- Assessment of your risk for a stroke or brain aneurysm
- Personal and executive coaching to help manage stress and facilitate work-life balance
- Cancer screening and risk assessment
- Cancer screening procedures and scans
- Screenings and consultations on general health and vitality
- Fitness and lifestyle consultations
Your Premier Health examinations may also include the following options in addition to the standard comprehensive examination.
- Immunization update and consultation for health risks related to international travel
- Cosmetic surgery
- Other subspecialty consultations (i.e., orthopaedics, neurology, cardiology) specific to your health and needs
- Genetic counseling to assess risks of developing specific illnesses, with disease prevention and healthcare recommendations
At the end of your visit, your Premier Health physician will explain your available test results, and discuss recommendations to optimize your health and wellness. Should any urgent issue be identified during your visit, you will have priority access to the appropriate specialist for further evaluation.
Contact Our Executive Health Program Consultant
For additional information about the program, including cost and insurance coverage please contact us at 866.382.8611 or email email@example.com.
Convenience and Luxury
Premier Health patients enjoy the personal attention and luxurious suite accommodations found on the exclusive Club Floor of the InterContinental Hotel on Cleveland Clinic’s campus. You will be treated to many exclusive services, including transportation to and from the airport, and a pre-visit phone call from the hotel concierge to address any special requests you may have. The Club Floor has amenities of its own: keyed access; continental breakfast, high tea, hors d’oeuvres and cocktails in a private lounge; a library; head and neck massages; beds with luxurious linens; and free in-room movies. These amenities are designed to make your stay as relaxing and stress-free as possible.
For additional information on these services and pricing, please visit the InterContinental Hotel website.