Growing Ideas Into Innovations
Every great idea needs space to grow. At Cleveland Clinic Innovations, our health tech Incubator gives startup organizations and portfolio companies the support and tools they need to turn concepts into market-ready products. Together, we share the goal of transforming the future of patient care — one idea at a time.
What Can Our Tech Incubator Do for You?
Research suggests that success rates for incubator-supported startups are nearly double that of businesses that start out on their own. Here’s how our Incubator accelerates success in the marketplace:
- Location: The Incubator is strategically located on Cleveland Clinic’s renowned main campus, with access to its many clinical institutes, thought leaders and the Lerner Research Institute. We are at the heart of the new Cleveland Innovation District, home to Cleveland Clinic and Case Western Reserve University's Health Education Campus.
- State-of-the-art facilities: Our 50,000-square-foot tech Incubator features fully equipped laboratory facilities, executive conference rooms, and private and coworking office space, all available for lease. Clients also enjoy on-site parking, a business resource center and other amenities tailored to startup organizations.
- Support from an experienced team: Incubator clients can receive guidance and support from the Cleveland Clinic Innovations team. The team shares best practices in assessing, building, testing and marketing promising technologies. Clients also benefit from the Innovation team’s deep expertise in pharmaceuticals, diagnostics, medical devices and digital health.
The Incubator has a longstanding tradition of excellence as a hub for groundbreaking research and innovative product development. From its inception in 2007 as the Global Cardiovascular Innovation Center (GCIC), one of the first cardiovascular healthcare incubators in the U.S., the Incubator’s sole focus has been to put newer, better products into the hands of clinicians and patients.
A radiation-minimizing system for safer, more precise endovascular procedures. Therapeutic drugs that reduce neuroinflammation in the brain for patients with cancer, nerve injuries or Alzheimer’s disease. These are just a few of the discoveries grown and developed by early-stage companies in our Incubator.
At our Incubator, you’ll find:
- 24/7 security.
- 30+ furnished offices and two private office suites.
- Four conference rooms and one executive conference room with video capability.
- Collaborative Ideation Lab.
- Kitchenettes on each floor.
- On-site parking.
- Fully equipped labs with glass washers, sterilizers, ice machines, a water purification system and flammable-material storage cabinets.
Learn More About the Cleveland Clinic Innovations Incubator
Call 216-445-7006 or contact us to learn more about lab space for rent and how the Incubator at Cleveland Clinic Innovations can help your company grow.