The specialists in the Neurosciences Institute at Cleveland Clinic in Florida provide state-of-the-art, specialized neurological care. We treat a wide array of conditions affecting your brain and spine, prioritizing minimally invasive and noninvasive approaches as much as possible. When surgery is necessary, our neurosurgeons use a range of advanced tools to operate safely and effectively.
Our neurologists and neurosurgeons have advanced training in specific diseases, including movement disorders, epilepsy, neuromuscular disorders, dementia, spine conditions, brain tumors and stroke. This niche expertise makes us a major referral center for second opinions with the ability to treat even the most complex conditions.
Why Choose Cleveland Clinic in Florida?
When you choose Cleveland Clinic in Florida for neurological care, you benefit from:
- Collaborative care: An entire team of experts works together to find the right treatment for you. Many of our specialists work closely with the neurological specialists at Cleveland Clinic in Ohio to develop effective care plans, giving you access to multiple leading experts.
- Advanced, minimally invasive treatments: We use the most advanced, state-of-the-art treatment options, including minimally invasive spine surgery, robotic epilepsy surgery, GammaTile brachytherapy for brain tumors and neurointerventional stroke treatment. These innovative techniques allow us to access the brain and spine through the smallest of incisions, leading to less pain, faster recoveries and a lower risk of complications.
- Nationally recognized services: Our team has achieved national recognition and is ranked for our expertise and exceptional care in both neurology and neurosurgery.
- Convenient access: We have several condition-specific multidisciplinary clinics where you can access all the specialists you need in one convenient setting. Collaboration with advanced practice providers makes it easier to schedule appointments quickly. With virtual visits, you can often meet with your doctor from the comfort of wherever is most convenient for you.
- Patient-centered approach: We personalize each care plan to your unique needs. For example, we analyze the genetic makeup of brain tumors to help us guide treatment approaches. With all treatment plans, we discuss all available options with you and prioritize your preferences.
- Research and clinical trials: Many of our experts are also avid researchers. We conduct clinical trials and participate in research projects to continually improve care and bring you new treatment options.