This group is not currently being offered.
Do your procrastination, disorganization and other executive function challenges negatively affect your child's grades? Families are invited to participate in skills training to learn how to increase efficiency with schoolwork.
Targeted skills include*:
- Prioritizing/Goal Setting/Planning (time estimation)
- Organizing (time and materials)
- Task Initiation (e.g., homework, chores, self-care, etc.)
- Shifting/Flexible Problem-Solving
- Remembering/Working Memory
*This group focuses on behaviors not academic tutoring.