Organizational Skills Group for Teens with ADHD
Additional valuable resources for families:
When: The five sessions are scheduled weekly for 1.5 hours (based on age and enrollment)
Where: Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital - Shaker Campus
Dates: To be determined
Time: 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Do your procrastination & disorganization negatively affect your grades? Teens in 9th - 12th grades are invited to participate in time management and organizational skills training to learn how to increase efficiency with schoolwork. Parents and adolescents will learn how to set-goals and evaluate progress together.
Targeted skills include*:
- Accepting strengths & challenges of ADHD
- Time management
- Backpack, locker, and room organization
- Making & keeping goals
- Creating environment for success
- Approaching work with a positive mindset
- Improving communication & advocacy
- Recognizing the role of emotions
*This group focuses on behaviors not academic tutoring. Apply online for the Organizational Skills Training.