Do your procrastination & disorganization negatively affect your child's grades? Teens in 9th - 12th grades are invited to participate in time management and organizational skills training to learn how to increase efficiency with schoolwork. Parents and adolescents will learn how to set-goals and evaluate progress together.
Targeted skills include*:
- Accepting strengths & challenges of ADHD
- Time management
- Backpack, locker, and room organization
- Making & keeping goals
- Creating environment for success
- Approaching work with a positive mindset
- Improving communication & advocacy
- Recognizing the role of emotions
*This group focuses on behaviors not academic tutoring.
When: The seven sessions are scheduled weekly for 1.5 hours (based on age and enrollment)
Where: Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital for Rehabilitation
2801 Martin Luther King Jr., Dr.
Cleveland, OH 44104
Dates: The group meets on Mondays from October 7 - November 25, 2019 (excludes November 11 in observation of Veteran's Day)
Phone: Please call Eric at 216.448.6020 or call our office at 216.445.7574 ext. 3