As leaders in clinical research and academic training, Cleveland Clinic Florida specialists have access to the latest treatments, clinical trials and research in providing patients with innovative and state-of-the-art care.
Our kidney and hypertension specialists treat patients with common and rare kidney disorders in an environment that fosters collaboration and innovation in diagnosis and treatment. Our teams work together in a coordinated effort to provide innovative and compassionate clinical care.
Services We Offer
- Management of all stages of Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chronic dialysis including hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
- Intensive Care Nephrology including intermittent and continuous hemodialysis
- Pre and post renal transplantation care
- Management of hypertension
- Management of renal stone disease
What We Treat
- Chronic kidney disease
- Diabetic kidney disease
- Kidney stones
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Hereditary and congenital kidney disease