Expanding World Class Healthcare
Growing Cleveland Clinic Florida: Bigger. Broader. Better.
Cleveland Clinic Florida is expanding world-class health care now and in the future thanks to generous donations to our philanthropic campaign and $302 million in capital investment support from Cleveland Clinic. This year Cleveland Clinic Florida will add new locations in Coral Springs and Wellington, as well as expand the facilities at our main campus in Weston.
Driven by a hospital occupancy rate that typically exceeds 90 percent, this expansion would not be possible without the support of our physicians, caregivers, patients and donors. Together, they comprise the Cleveland Clinic Florida community -- and helped us earn the top hospital ranking in South Florida from U.S. News & World Report for 2017-18.
Overall, expansion of Cleveland Clinic Florida is the latest step in extending the reach of Cleveland Clinic’s unique model of medicine, one that combines patient-centered care with research and innovation to achieve clinical excellence every day.
- New 72,000 square foot Family Health and Ambulatory Surgery Center scheduled to open in July, 2018
- Located at 5701 North University Drive Coral Springs, FL 33067
- Services offered include specialty care, outpatient surgical services and imaging services
- Will feature six operating rooms, 24 prep and recovery bays, two endoscopy suites, imaging services and 40 exam rooms
Main Campus in Weston
- New 180,000 square foot multi-level hospital tower, opening in August, 2018, designed to accommodate surgical cases from medical specialty areas and Broward County’s largest transplant program
- Adding 75 more hospital beds, three additional operating suites, critical care areas and 25% more emergency room capacity to better serve our patients
- New Women’s Center and larger cafeteria; expansion of imaging and laboratory facilities, renovation of common areas and additional parking are planned as well
- New 7,400 square foot medical office in the Village of Wellington in Palm Beach County that is now open
- Located in the Village Green Center at the corner of Stribling Way and S.R. 7
- Services offered include primary care, gastroenterology, cardiology and other specialty services
- Features 22 exam rooms, as well as physician offices