Why support Cleveland Clinic Martin Health?
Your gift goes far at Cleveland Clinic Martin Health. Here’s why:
- Recognition: Cleveland Clinic Martin Health is recognized in the region for its expertise and care.
- Community-focused: Through expanded medical and surgical specialties, including neurosciences, orthopaedics and heart care, we plan to meet the greatest healthcare needs of our neighbors in Martin and St. Lucie counties.
- Pioneering research: The Florida Research and Innovation Center is a world-class research institute in our own backyard. With your help, our physicians and scientists can continue to make medical breakthroughs that have a global impact.
Help us achieve our vision for the future
Your generosity helps us achieve our top philanthropic priorities:
- Neurological Institute: We aim to elevate the standard of neurological care and enhance treatment outcomes by recruiting more specialists and investing in leading-edge surgical technology.
- Orthopaedic & Rheumatologic Institute: We will expand our rheumatoid arthritis, sports medicine and joint revision services and invest in advanced imaging and outpatient rehabilitation equipment.
- Heart, Vascular & Thoracic Institute: We plan to expand and upgrade our interventional radiology and cardiac catheterization labs. We will also invest in a heart-lung machine and develop a comprehensive congestive heart failure program.
- Cancer Institute: A major renovation will include additional infusion chairs and exam rooms, a wig boutique and a dedicated space for support services. We will also hire more pharmacists and establish a patient financial assistance fund.
- Digestive Disease & Surgery Institute: We plan to expand our fluorescence-guided surgery services. This advanced technology will provide enhanced visualization and improved outcomes for tumor imaging, reconstructive surgery and more.
Special events are an important part of our fundraising efforts. They are opportunities to support critical healthcare initiatives at our local hospital. Individual and corporate sponsorships are a great way to get involved and fund vital services and programs within our communities.
Chrysanthemum Ball (Mum Ball)
This exclusive black-tie gala kicks off the Treasure Coast's social season in November and raises funds for special hospital projects, including the first-ever clinical trial conducted by physician-scientist Houssein Abdul Sater, MD, through the Robert and Carol Weissman Cancer Center. Since its inception in 1995, the Chrysanthemum Ball has raised more than $17 million to advance critical care initiatives in the Treasure Coast.
A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free, 1-800-435-7352 (800-Help-FLA) within the state or visiting www.floridaconsumerhelp.com. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state. Florida registration #ch22040.
Board of Directors
As stewards of the community's investment in Cleveland Clinic Martin Health, the foundation staff and board of directors work collectively. We nurture relationships with individuals and organizations that support our mission to provide the highest quality care to our patients. Ensuring that local facilities keep pace with healthcare technology as well as the evolving needs of the communities we serve, is our highest priority.
Karen Dakers, Chairman
John "Jack’" Forde, Past Chairman
John Keller, Past Chairman
Michael Maroone, FL Reg. BOD Chairman
James Mondello, Secretary
Mark Palombi, Vice Chairman
Frederic Salerno, Chairman, MMHS, Inc. Board of Trustees
Edward Savage, MD
Nancyann Taylor, Auxiliary President
Theora “Bunny” Webb
Robert Weissman, Director Emeritus